Axe-Fx II Firmware V12.02 Up

i love FAS ! and my axe !
so efficient and dedicated to their customers
:encouragement:

AxeFxII... Best Guitar Gear Ever from FAS Best Crew Ever! Period!
BTW... How many parametres are sticked inside that black box??? 1000? 2000? just curious!

This is a dumb question Cliff but if I load this firmware and already adjusted my amp block (double-clicking bypass button), will I have to do it again or will everything sound "right" with just presence fix?

Thanks Cliff and Co. for your hard work. We all appreciate it even though we complain occasionally. :)

Anyone else know the answer to this?

BTW, the new drives (set at LED) kick total ass. I don't even know what pedals those are or what they do but just know they sound more realistic than the other pedals. I love that "LED" setting.

Anyone else know the answer to this?

BTW, the new drives (set at LED) kick total ass. I don't even know what pedals those are or what they do but just know they sound more realistic than the other pedals. I love that "LED" setting.

No, presence will just work on those amps.
If your presence was at 0 before (last is where it gets set when you double click the bypass button) then there really won't be a change.

Has anyone else's firmware transfer time been greatly reduced with these last 2 updates?

Firmware transfers for me have always taken 10-11 minutes to complete, but with this one & 12.00, it's taken less than 2 minutes (kind of ironic since the unit itself now takes longer to boot-up with the new firmwares).

Is there something different about the firmware files/code, or is it probably just something on my end causing the speed up? In any case, I'm not complaining. :)

Has anyone else's firmware transfer time been greatly reduced with these last 2 updates?

Firmware transfers for me have always taken 10-11 minutes to complete, but with this one & 12.00, it's taken less than 2 minutes (kind of ironic since the unit itself now takes longer to boot-up with the new firmwares).

Is there something different about the firmware files/code, or is it probably just something on my end causing the speed up? In any case, I'm not complaining. :)

Firmware upload has reduced drastically for me after installing the latest driver and using the latest version of Fractal-bot.

gave 12.01 a good airing in a rehearsal studio today…

sounds wonderful.. feels wonderful…

wonderful at being wonderful..

gave 12.01 a good airing in a rehearsal studio today…

sounds wonderful.. feels wonderful…

wonderful at being wonderful..

Clarky, you are wonderful. You are Firmware 12.0 in human form. :)

Yeah, the new firmware seems more open and full. The last few firmware updates, to me, felt a tad harsh. Not horrible but just seemed like I needed to turn some things down to work with my passive wedge. With the newest update, I reset the amp block and good to go.

I've never known such dedication and support for a product. Bravo Mr Chase, bravo.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

My rig is on a truck right now so I haven't been able to update to FW 12 yet. I have read all the comments regarding FW12 and my patience is stretched to the max :)

I had so much fun playing with 12.01 and the new axe edit today. Just absolutely thank you to Cliff and the axe edit team. The workflow with AE 3.03 is so good and helpful that it makes an already amazing product just so much better. I could play just the Wrecker 2 amp by itself for days and days.

Hey Shredi, my fw updates usually took a couple minutes but now with 12.x it literally took seconds, maybe 20 or so. I wasn't even looking at the screen when it was already showing the reboot message.

Back
Top Bottom