Axe-Fx II Firmware V12.02 Up

Thanks man. Just read the notes. 5 new amps.

1. Fender Champ
2. Trainwreck Express
3. Two Rock Jet 35
4. Skyline Deep
5. Dumble Lead

Last edited:
Cliff - This is just amazing... you guys are working your butts off to make us even happier with this amazing 'box of delight'! Sincere gratitude for you and your prowess, and for the whole Fractal Team...

Firmware upload has reduced drastically for me after installing the latest driver and using the latest version of Fractal-bot.

Indeed.

@Chris: yes, yes. I actually felt it in the force. Or maybe all the comments about the tone of 12 being honky pre-meditated it for me. I was just casually surprised. Curious, now. Firing up the rig.....

I'm one that has been stuck on 9.02 with 8 modeling Version and did not like any of the 11's but I am having great results with 12.01 and I thought I would need to use ideal or smooth to get my 9.02 feel and sound but I love it on authentic just fine. Thanks Cliff! 12 is awesome!

12 has a really nice 'crunch' to it...but retains clarity even when using crazy amounts of gain. The 100W jumpered Plexi is a thing of beauty with v12, as is the 1987x...Maz38...AC20.....I got a snarly bluesy tone with the Maz38 that can hurt you it's so punchy :eek-new:

For whatever reason FW11 didn't seem to work as well for me as FW10. FW12 Is fucking slaying! Thanks to Cliff and all at team Fractal. You guys rule! :encouragement:

I'm just seeing this thread. So I thought Version 12 was just an extension of 11. So it actually sounds better? What exactly was changed between 11 and 12 tonewise?

Back
Top Bottom