Axe-Fx II Firmware V12.00 Up

that grid modeling thing seems interesting! :)

i'm a bit dissappointed though, no hiresIR thingy?
i was so sure this will come with FW12...

Added two “Scene Controllers”. These controllers have a constant value that is programmable per scene. The controllers are accessed via the Control->Scene menu. These controllers can be used to control a parameter such that it has a different value in each scene. For example, Scene Controller 1 might have a Scene 1 value of 10% and a Scene 2 value of 20%. This controller can be attached to Reverb Mix, for example, which would give a higher Reverb mix in the second scene compared to the first scene.

This is BIG! This is awesome big! Improve the flexibility of the unit MUCH MORE, the "naked" description will appear!

Also, to me it seems there are a lot of improvements in general in this update made by listening to US, the Users ...

BIG TIME! Many Thanks Cliff! :eagerness:

Thanks Cliff and Team! Just happened to go to the Wrecker II model and the pinch harmonics leap off the fretboard! Always have been easy to get but just incredible on that model.

how could you possibly be disappointed that the free update/feature didn't come out yet?

"Tremolo block now resets LFO when bypassed so that LFO starts at 90 degrees when effect is engaged."

so when we want the trem effect to be in time with the music (assuming the correct tempo is set) we just turn on the effect in time, then it will sound correct?

Improved diode models in Drive block. This affects Drive types that use the GE Diode, SI Diode and new LED Clip Types.

Stacked 808s got noticeably nicer with this release. As a Trey Anastasio fan, it's a thing I've always done so it's one of those changes I notice. I'll push an updated Trey A patch this weekend with drive blocks tweaked for this release. It sounds really, really sweet.

Just sitting here and I thought, I should check the FAS Axe FX 2 forum to see if the FW 12 has been released. Bingo! :) Thanks!

I've been very busy with many things and apologize if your pet amp/pedal/wish didn't make it into this firmware.

Axe-Edit support to follow shortly.

that grid modeling thing seems interesting! :)

i was so sure this will come with FW12...

Cannot understand this. Be patient! Secondly he apalogize for missing pets. I cannot understand this too! Why apologizing for what?

I think, it`s a great update! Much appreciate this! Scene controllers for parameters! This is a outstanding update! I`m thankful!

how could you possibly be disappointed that the free update/feature didn't come out yet?

the CAB block using IR's is still the biggest weakpoint of the AXE-FX II and also the part with the slowest progression.
i'd rather have an improvement in this field than another amp model. i don't expect anyone to understand this viewpoint though.

i also doubt that a longer IR will be a game changer but, hey it's worth a try...

the CAB block using IR's is still the biggest weakpoint of the AXE-FX II and also the part with the slowest progression.
i'd rather have an improvement in this field than another amp model. i don't expect anyone to understand this viewpoint though.

i also doubt that a longer IR will be a game changer but, hey it's worth a try...

Which other technology than Impulse Response you would prefer to represent a miced cab more accurate?

Cannot understand this. Be patient! Secondly he apalogize for missing pets. I cannot understand this too! Why apologizing for what?

I think, it`s a great update! Much appreciate this! Scene controllers for parameters! This is a outstanding update! I`m thankful!

i just said that i am A BIT dissapointed, that's it, no big deal.

Which other technology than Impulse Response you would prefer to represent a miced cab more accurate?

if i knew, i wouldn't be so sad about standard IR's. the IR seems like such a big compromise within the axe.
i also think that there is a better technology known (cliff metioned somehting like that in the past IIRC)
and i always said, if it requires an extra big black box with massive processing power,so be it...i'd buy it.

Back
Top Bottom