Axe-Fx II Firmware V11.05 Up

recto2 org mdrn = HSB ( holy shit balls ) amazing . I think I shall have to buy a new guitar just for this fw update .

^^^^ that's not even one of the new ones ha , note to self read release notes before posting / recto1 org mdrn is no less amazing just different . Maybe its just the new firmware effect , not to be confused with the Fletcher's Monsoon effect , but I am in Recto heaven .

@ Cliff: The ODS-100 Lead 2 has a post gain tone stack by your defaults, as I know the non-HRM features just a normal fender-type or later modified "skyliner" pre-gain tone stack. I guess you choose the ODS-100 Lead 2 non HRM with PAB engaged, so by default there would be no "working" tone stack in the amp ;)

The ODS is a tricky box.....:encouragement:

The default tone stack in that model is neutral. With all tone controls at noon the response is flat.

Wow!! I,ve only had this thing three weeks and I already need to update...Feeling that your constant striving for perfection, means my money was WELL spent.:encouragement:

Just updated today and I gotta say, I LOVE FISH! Thank you so much for adding that amp. Rectos sound very nice as well.

I think I'll just wait for 11.06...

no but seriously, I've turned my Axe-FXX on twice since I got it in December and haven't updated it once. Home ownership getting the best of my though I started picking up my guitars again! Looking forward to getting more involved on this forum as well..

The default tone stack in that model is neutral. With all tone controls at noon the response is flat.
I thought all amp models had a neutral tone stack by default, is that not the case? I went to try the new Recto1 Red yesterday and it defaulted to "dark" for the tonestack, and a bunch of other weird stuff was going on. Balance was +/-100% (i don't remember which but it wasn't 0 like every other amp) and a bunch of other settings were weird. All tone knobs at 0 instead of 5, etc. If it happens again I'll put it in the bugs section.

I thought all amp models had a neutral tone stack by default, is that not the case? I went to try the new Recto1 Red yesterday and it defaulted to "dark" for the tonestack, and a bunch of other weird stuff was going on. Balance was +/-100% (i don't remember which but it wasn't 0 like every other amp) and a bunch of other settings were weird. All tone knobs at 0 instead of 5, etc. If it happens again I'll put it in the bugs section.

Huh? Please read the manual and wiki carefully regarding tone stacks and their function and operation.

Back
Top Bottom