Axe-Fx II Firmware 9 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took about 15-20 min for me. It does not matter, as long as it work. I´ll just have another coffe.... I kind of like coffe :)

Amp model list in amp block is a great idea (and would definitely like to see it in cab and maybe drive block too), but I'd prefer to be able to scroll through it without changing model until I confirm my highlighted selection by pressing enter.

+1

Amp model list in amp block is a great idea (and would definitely like to see it in cab and maybe drive block too), but I'd prefer to be able to scroll through it without changing model until I confirm my highlighted selection by pressing enter.
+1
yes to that.

I've been running the beta version with no issues, should I replace it with the public version? Just wondering if there were any bug fixes or something I may have missed. Thanks!

I've been running the beta version with no issues, should I replace it with the public version? Just wondering if there were any bug fixes or something I may have missed. Thanks!
The beta version is public. Are you asking if you should replace it with the official release? That's always a good idea, but you'll have to wait until the official release comes out. :)

Not everyone uses Axe Edit at all.

I don't use it for editing that much but I do use it for loading in presets and extracting presets. It's way easier than midi ox. Axe manage is great too. How else can we import user cabs without it?
I think axe edit is essential
Can't wait for it!

Yah I finally found it too, but then I found the saturation switch below it. Had never messed with that one - do you know what that switch does to the AC30 TB sim?!?! HOLY BORKING FOON! IT'S DELICIOUS!

I've moved the Boost switch back to the Pre page but it is its own dedicated knob now so you can still attach a modifier and activate it remotely.

Any chance we can get the Sat switch moved to that page too? Maybe where the Boost switch used to be? I use that quite a bit and it's a pain to navigate to the Advanced tab and then 3/4 of the way down the list to turn it on and off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom