Axe-Fx II Firmware 9.0 and MFC-101 Firmware 2.15

got all of my pedals re assigned but up/down is still not responding.
looks like a long night ahead of me
on the positive the FAS crunch sounds really good!!! so Yay!

Is it the same as the last update where the number of banks parameter gets set to zero? Just go to the parm and max it out and you should get your bank up/down back.

TT

I did a reset on the MFC and now everything is working but I had to re assign all of my IA switches.
done
but now my 2 expression pedals aren't responding and I completely forgot what I need to do.
I re calibrated the beginning and end values but I'm thinking I had to do one more step as well and I can't remember what it is.

Very well done sir. Love the pick attack. So far just playing with the Super. Had a 65 back in the day and your version shines.

Sounding great so far. I cant get off my first preset. :lol
Thanks Cliff, Matt, EVERYONE at F.A.S. and of course the FAS Beta Team.
Keep up the excellent work. :twisted

Once added to the beta fw, the Super became my no 1 clean tone in no time.
It has the Fender characteristics and adds body and attitude.
Always been a huge Super Reverb fan. I have been noodling around with it for hours now, comparing it to my 64, and it is pretty darned good. I could never get this close, even modeling the real thing.

Still trying to wrap my head around the best way to set up my scenes. It strikes me you could do one preset, do up a bunch of scenes, and do the whole night on it. That's mind boggling in the reach of it.

I feel like the guy in the Sonic commercial writing down his mind blowing experiences... whoa!!! 54!!!!

Anyone else have their IA's reset to perform different functions after the MFC update?

I didn't do a factory restore or anything. All other config items were rendered untouched -- I just had to setup all 15 of my IA's again.

I upgraded from 2.13.

If someone else had the issue I'll create a bug report. If it was just me, then I guess it doesn't matter, lol.

I had the same problem and in addition the MFC was changing which default blocks were bypassed in my presets . I just went ahead and reset the MFC, since I had planned to redo the assignments to use the scenes, but it does seem screwed up.

Danny W.

Same issue with the MFC, and also an issue with the UP/DOWN for banks not functioning at first. That seemed to suss itself out somehow.

The other ish I have at the moment is with certain presets and scenes- had been on the 9 beta and all was perfect, now with some presets when I switch to scene 2 or 3 I get a massive drop in volume. Can not figure it out for the life of me.

I'm not much of a computer guy...can you explain how to update this....I been searching the internet all night,,,,I'm about to lose my freakin mind here....I have a iMac..i think thats half the problem...i'm so use to windows downloading stuff....
any help out there...?

Trhanks guys.

i wish the guys at fractal would explain how to upload it as well....for us people who don;t have a clue....i recently bough a iMac and i can't figure this thing out for downloading stuff...usually i just open the folder and it prompts me to the next step and thats it....done i click on the updates and ...welll nothing....??

thanks hopefully you guys can help a guy out here?...

No, that would be the 172kb file named "Scenes_Mini_Manual.pfd". This is different. Filename begins with "._". Only 70 bytes and Adobe won't open it. Maybe I got a bad download?

Quonsar, this file must have been made on a Mac, you don't see them on the Mac but as soon as it is moved across onto a PC running a different OS, they become visible. They can be deleted without a problem. It's a resource fork Apple uses for different file systems.

Edit. I noticed after posting further down the thread this had already been answered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom