Axe-Fx II Firmware 20.00 Public Beta

I'll say it again, you ain't heard nuttin' yet. I've haven't been this excited about a breakthrough in a long time.

Do you remember where Jeff Goldblum teleports the steak and the assistant spits it out because it "tastes synthetic"? So then he spends a week rewriting the code.

I have a real love/hate relationship with these types of posts.

I get all "Yeah, Cliff rules!!!" then I realize I have to wait for it, and then I'm gonna be so amazed when it gets here that I'll feel compelled to tweak all my patches again, and then finally I'll have to explain to my band why I need to adjust all of my live volumes again. Ha! It's worth it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axe FX, I want you to roll back to Firmware 20 beta right now.........................I'm afraid I can't do that Dave

Hal.jpg

Last edited:
IMHO ~ Why must these threads get so weird & off topic? Please let the adults discuss the important stuff without all the jive interjections... (let the flames begin)

IMHO ~ Why must these threads get so weird & off topic? Please let the adults discuss the important stuff without all the jive interjections... (let the flames begin)

Perhaps because this thread is obsolete. 20.x is dead before it ever lived.

Back
Top Bottom