Axe-Fx II Firmware 20.00 Public Beta

I noticed something while going through my cabs after I upgraded from FW20beta to FW20beta1. I had added some cabs on the new space available, and after going to Beta1, those cabs are all now in the place of the original user cabs. My previous user cabs have mostly disappeared. I wonder if this will be a sort of cutoff update, where a user will have to upgrade to 20 before going on to 21 etc. My guess is that the update is sending some kind of command to reallocate memory every time it is run.

I noticed something while going through my cabs after I upgraded from FW20beta to FW20beta1. I had added some cabs on the new space available, and after going to Beta1, those cabs are all now in the place of the original user cabs. My previous user cabs have mostly disappeared. I wonder if this will be a sort of cutoff update, where a user will have to upgrade to 20 before going on to 21 etc. My guess is that the update is sending some kind of command to reallocate memory every time it is run.

are you looking at all that in Axe-Edit? Edit hasn't been updated for the new changes yet, so it won't work properly.

are you looking at all that in Axe-Edit? Edit hasn't been updated for the new changes yet, so it won't work properly.

Yes, I just figured it out, thanks. I thought I was adding cabs on the new space like it shows in axe edit, but when you put them on the ones marked "U" in the editor, it actually saves them to the ones marked "F" and all of the ones marked "U" are still blank. I see I will have to wait to add cabs until the editor is updated.

I'll say it again, you ain't heard nuttin' yet. I've haven't been this excited about a breakthrough in a long time.

Do you remember where Jeff Goldblum teleports the steak and the assistant spits it out because it "tastes synthetic"? So then he spends a week rewriting the code.

I'll say it again, you ain't heard nuttin' yet. I've haven't been this excited about a breakthrough in a long time.
This could be huge. There have been some major upgrades to tone and feel recently. If this one gets you more excited than those. ..

I'll say it again, you ain't heard nuttin' yet. I've haven't been this excited about a breakthrough in a long time. Do you remember where Jeff Goldblum teleports the steak and the assistant spits it out because it "tastes synthetic"? So then he spends a week rewriting the code.

We're all just giggly with anticipation.... Anyone at Fractal record a short sample? Can't wait to try it!

I'll say it again, I love this ride!!!

Do you remember where Jeff Goldblum teleports the steak and the assistant spits it out because it "tastes synthetic"? So then he spends a week rewriting the code.

OK! Now you've done it...........................

Of course... Leaving for a wedding on Wednesday, then shoulder surgery the day after Labor Day.

Cliff, you give me inspiration to finally get better and back to playing as quickly as possible. I have enjoyed being able to play a little recently. FW 20b has been tremendous. Really looking forward to FW∞.

Holy crap you have me excited for this. I used 20b at my first gig with a second band I joined recently. Nothing but praises from my new band mates and the sound guy was floored. Used Keith Urban's 5F8, shiver clean, dirty Shirley, and 5153 50 watt all night. No other company loves their product so much and tirelessly improves on what is already amazing.

Back
Top Bottom