Axe-Fx II Firmware 19.00 Public Beta #3

Love that 19b3
Discovered the motor drive with this release and love it
Thanks again Fas for that great product

Is there any chance that someone with a '63 blonde bassman could send it in to Cliff? Or could he just hit up Brian Setzers group and borrow 1 of the dozen or so he owns to model??? I'm dying for a G3 model of that amp!!!

Is there any chance that someone with a '63 blonde bassman could send it in to Cliff? Or could he just hit up Brian Setzers group and borrow 1 of the dozen or so he owns to model??? I'm dying for a G3 model of that amp!!!

I've got a great one but I think FAS are buying amps now vs. taking loners.

I've got a great one but I think FAS are buying amps now vs. taking loners.

They are still taking in loners, so PLEASE see if Cliff would do a G3 model of it......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

I know you can get close to it with the Bandmaster and changing the tone stack, but it's just not the same. That 6g6b circuit is just something special.......

They are still taking in loners, so PLEASE see if Cliff would do a G3 model of it......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

I know you can get close to it with the Bandmaster and changing the tone stack, but it's just not the same. That 6g6b circuit is just something special.......

calm down man, let cliff take a break. sheesh.

Last edited:
calm down man, let cliff take a break. sheesh.

Lol.....I know Cliff works hard, just as well as I know that he's not gonna do a model of the '63 Baseman, but......I guy can wish can't he?
BTW, I am very appreciative for all the hard work that Cliff and the Fractal Crew do regarding FW updates, improvements, etc.... So don't take my wishing request as a knock that I don't appreciate all that they already do!

I'm still rediscovering amps I used back in FW16 and FW17, when I first got the unit.

With these new drives, the Cameron is amazing sounding when the bright switch is off. Super heavy sounding.

661dd1f00cc551aa23ad50582e781200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom