Axe-Fx II Firmware 19.00 Public Beta #2

Must be me as I have gone back to my Mesa Mark IV after several years with the Axe Ultra/II with a Mesa 2:90. FX8 here I come!

Reactions: J.C
I got to play a few more minutes on 19b2. Palm mutes are really nice and before I always bumped up the treble to get clarity, now seems the clarity is there without the extra treble? Could all be in my head but it sounds great.

is there a list of g3 drives or list of the ones yet to be g3?

BB Pre - G3
Bender Fuzz - G3
Bit Crusher - G3
Blues OD - Not yet
Esoteric ACB - G3
Esoteric RCB - G3
Eternal Love - Not yet
Face Fuzz - Not yet
FAS LED Drive - G3
Fat Rat - G3
FET Boost - G3
FET Preamp - G3
Full OD - Not yet
Hard Fuzz - G3
M-Zone Dist - Not yet
Master Fuzz - Not yet
Micro Boost - G3
Mid Boost - G3
Octave Dist - G3
PI Fuzz - Not yet
Plus Dist - G3
Rat Dist - G3
Ruckus - Not yet
SDD Preamp - Not yet
Shred Dist - Not yet
Super OD - G3
T808 Mod - G3
T808 OD - G3
Tape Dist - G3
Treble Boost - G3
Tube Drv 3-Knob - Not yet
Tube Drv 4-Knob - G3
Zen Master - Not yet

12 of 33 to go. Pretty good! I think a bunch of them are new too.

No Klon though. :lol

1243594993_cupcakedog-war-flashbacks.gif

I got to play a few more minutes on 19b2. Palm mutes are really nice and before I always bumped up the treble to get clarity, now seems the clarity is there without the extra treble? Could all be in my head but it sounds great.
Yeah there seems to be a new high end clarity and low end tightness that is just ultra natural sounding

I can't take it anymore, I'm going to download this afternoon. Cliff did say about FW19beta2 that "It's nearly release quality" so any work on tweaking patches should translate well to the official release when it comes out.

I didn't tell anyone but this beta has some amp modeling improvements. I wanted to see if anyone noticed. I guess they did.

Yes especially for Mesa Boogie Mark sims. I was sure that you moved the GEQ between preamp and poweramp. :D
Thanks Cliff. :devilish:

Cant wait for the official release of 19.00 and the new drives!!!! Drives me crazy

Hey I always thought about, are there a comparison clip of Cliffs real 5150 and Axe? For example.

And I have a question about the Amp Drive, Presence and MV Parameters how accurate they are to,same as the real Amps now? At 5150,6505 and 5153.

Cant wait for the official release of 19.00 and the new drives!!!! Drives me crazy

Hey I always thought about, are there a comparison clip of Cliffs real 5150 and Axe? For example.

And I have a question about the Amp Drive, Presence and MV Parameters how accurate they are to,same as the real Amps now? At 5150,6505 and 5153.

Just asking, doesn't play a big roll to me, I noticed a great change in 18 in this case with my High-Gain settings , already felt better and realer with lower MV setting, used a lot more of it before to get my tone.

Thank you Clive. I read the topic but still no confirmation about changing the way the 5 band eq in mark series work up there. So I guess we should wait for the confirmation right?

Just tried 19beta2. There's definitely more "wallop" in the lowend. Palm mutes seem to have more force and impact. I needed to back away my pickup a little because it was too meaty haha. Awesome problem to have :)

Reactions: RDH
Waiting for official release and AE update. Totally stoked, though. G3ing the drives is a brilliant idea.

Back
Top Bottom