Axe-Fx II Firmware 19.00 Public Beta #2

True that. I'm just trying to remain calm. I've been sick with both a sinus, and bronchial thing for like two weeks, so my singing voice is kinda blown at the moment, so I'm not too worried about missing any gigs. I am the lead singer, and (only) guitarist, so until I am better, no shows, so there is that. But I still like to practice through my Axe, so mostly I'm just kinda annoyed at myself for not paying better attention.
Not to derail the thread and sound like a hypochondriac, but I'd get some antibiotics and knock that stuff out.

I let mine go for about two months and wound up with a lifelong disease now, it's called Trigeminal Neuralgia Type 2. So, just be careful. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Well, that's something, and I decided to do this on a holiday weekend, no less. Luckily I backed up everything before hand, and fortunately no gigs this week.

Is the chip reusable, or is it a one time deal?

It's re-usable. You'll put it in a socket on the main board and perform some magic startup key sequence. That'll give you a live OS you can then use to connect to your computer via USB and re-flash the full firmware again. It's not hard. Just sucks you borked it on a long weekend!

Not to derail the thread and sound like a hypochondriac, but I'd get some antibiotics and knock that stuff out.

I let mine go for about two months and wound up with a lifelong disease now, it's called Trigeminal Neuralgia Type 2. So, just be careful. I wouldn't wish this on anyone.

Yeah, I'm on some. I have RA so I pretty much see my Dr for anything that hurts more than usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My "BB Pre" drive got really noisy for some reason after upgrading to beta 1.

Are you still in Beta 1, or have you upgraded to Beta 2? The BB was G3'd in Beta 2 and that should help. I know that in Beta 1 the non-G3'd drives were a little off and loud.

bug: when switching preset form the front panel, axe-edit don't follows and make bugs if I active the non existing block.
creat feedback if I Shunt the block

When using Axe Edit, don't use the front panel. Oh yeah, Axe Edit has not been updated, and will not be, until 19 is released complete.

Right now it's being released as beta, and not fully supported by Axe Edit.

Use the front panel only, with the beta releases.

There was a output level issue reported a few places with the BB drive on beta 1 (it was way too strong). Can you tell me whether that bug was squashed in beta 2?

The download won't work for me. I tried four times and it won't go. I can download 19.1 just fine but not 19.2
I made sure it was the one for my MARK II but it just says application not found.

The download won't work for me. I tried four times and it won't go. I can download 19.1 just fine but not 19.2
I made sure it was the one for my MARK II but it just says application not found.

Strange. Worked excellent for me a few seconds ago

EDIT:
Are you sure you are right-click and choose "save as"?
left/double click maybe will give you a "application not found"

Strange. Worked excellent for me a few seconds ago

EDIT:
Are you sure you are right-click and choose "save as"?
left/double click maybe will give you a "application not found"

I went back and tried 19.01 and it worked but not 19.02. I'll try again, thanks.

Ok, its not unzipping and there is not an option to unzip like previous versions. Maybe I have a computer problem.

I use edit with betas just fine. The only time you have issues is if a parameter has been added or removed, it won't reflect as so in Edit and you won't have access, other than that, never had one issue.

Back
Top Bottom