Axe-Fx II Firmware 19.00 Public Beta #2

Micro Boost ??

Soo,the Micro (boost) Amp drive block.. It only have a "Gain" knob.

In the axe fx.. is this Level ?? or Drive??

It sounds awesome ;)

These drives sound SO DAMN GOOD

I am beside myself with joy. I can't wait til zen master, & eternal love get done. Wow. Just beautiful.

Cliff, bravo. you're a hero.
Props to someone who obviously loves what they do, and it shows.

Edit: I don't see the micro boost.. am I missing something?
edit edit: not to be misconstrued. im not complaining, im perfectly happy..just curious if its hidden somewhere or something.

It's the last drive on the list. I'm using the front panel though, not sure if your using Axe Edit.

Edit: I see blaggers beat me to it.

bug: when switching preset form the front panel, axe-edit don't follows and make bugs if I active the non existing block.
creat feedback if I Shunt the block

bug: when switching preset form the front panel, axe-edit don't follows and make bugs if I active the non existing block.
creat feedback if I Shunt the block

An Axe-Edit that supports this firmware hasn't been released to the public yet. So...stop using Axe-Edit with this beta? <-- Yeah, that! :D

Do you own an XL or XL+? No need for a support ticket if you do. Otherwise you need a boot PROM and some time.

No it's a MKII, unfortunately. I think I may have turned it off too soon. What exactly is involved in the boot PROM? I really hope I don't have to send it in, cause I can't afford that.

They'll mail you a chip and instructions.

Well, that's something, and I decided to do this on a holiday weekend, no less. Luckily I backed up everything before hand, and fortunately no gigs this week.

Is the chip reusable, or is it a one time deal?

Last edited:
So the "parts" page is rather hidden on the Fractal Shop. Is there a reason? I found it via google search.

EDIT: Oh, I see, they won't accept orders unless you have a ticket. That makes sense.

Last edited:
OK so I think I finally start to understand why anyone would ever use a drive pedal. These are sounding great on my Deluxe Verb preset on my strat.

Glad I decided to be patient and stay with the latest official 18 firmware. However, I feel for you BrainalLeakage. [emoji22]

I don't believe it was the firmware's fault. I think I got exited and turned off the Axe before it was done. I've done a ton of updates, and never messed it up before, but I think I got jumpy, and flipped the switch cause of the message on the Fractalbot, instead of the Axe-FX.

I don't believe it was the firmware's fault. I think I got exited and turned off the Axe before it was done. I've done a ton of updates, and never messed it up before, but I think I got jumpy, and flipped the switch cause of the message on the Fractalbot, instead of the Axe-FX.
Oh, okay. Dang. That still sucks though.

MicroAmp-11.png
Is that "officially" what it is modeled after?

Oh, okay. Dang. That still sucks though.

True that. I'm just trying to remain calm. I've been sick with both a sinus, and bronchial thing for like two weeks, so my singing voice is kinda blown at the moment, so I'm not too worried about missing any gigs. I am the lead singer, and (only) guitarist, so until I am better, no shows, so there is that. But I still like to practice through my Axe, so mostly I'm just kinda annoyed at myself for not paying better attention.

Back
Top Bottom