Axe-Fx II Firmware 17.02 Released

It's one of the best amps ever. Always wanted to buy one after trying one at Peach Guitars and through a friends one at jams. Hated leaving it behind!

so when will we see the axe-fx II in a Terminator movie, Genisys or? :D
"it's the most powerfull audio device made by man, and now skynet behold it's powers!"
aaaah, one can only dream. we need the axe-fx II to be shown in theaters, just a trailer, anything.
3d full HD (with that new smell, 5d?) of the front panel and headbanging seatmovement and and and and. smoke.

Loves me old Fenders and I like seeing the circuit name as part of the amp name, makes more sense in the long run. Can't wait to try the new Z too!

Nice
thumbsup.gif

I still haven't managed to get to FW16.03 yet...

Will new version of Axe Edit be needed for 17.02 beyond that which followed 17..?

Yes, I'm pretty sure a new version of Axe Edit came the day after 17.00 released.

Thanks... my query was however, is Fw17.02 fully supported by that recent version of AxeEdit, or will there now be another to follow..?

Awesome! I can't wait to check out the Dr Z Rt 66. Played a real one a while back and loved it. Thanks FA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you model all the ghosting in the DR Z Route 66? I had one that would talk to you...

Thanks for the continued improvements and support FAS- embarrassment of riches for sure.

All right, I am done. I need to learn how to use more of this thing and with updates I feel like I am not really doing it. Keep improving FAS, but I need to focus on playing and learning to tame this beast. .... I mean 200 amps!

last night I tried fenders and I found out I can get amazing cleans by setting the master to 7 or 8 and the drive to like three - clean, crisp and fat. Drive models loved that setting. and that was just one fender amp. .... OK I am done ranting. you have my thanks and my admiration, but it is time to actually make music. :) So I will not be updating for a while now :)

But again. Thanks Cliff and team, you absolutely rock.

There's always comments about ("Ok we have enough amps , to achieve anything you want " )then Cliff drops in amps like the last 3 that just totally work off the cuff where others don't ! And I'm all fired up all over again!!!!! Keep 'em coming Cliff , you ROCK!! and many Thanks!!!

I had just spent two nights dialing in a base clean sound that would barely break up with the Lonestar Clean, and I mistakenly thought I was there. Then I uploaded 17.02 and tried the new Dr Z and undid all that work in less than two minutes. That amp is spanky! Now I'm there....I think :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom