Axe-Fx II Firmware 16.03 Released

The MFC inputs are dual TRS for running two switches from one connector - hence four external switches from the two outputs. I'm not sure what the Axe fx is. If you plugged that foot switch into a MFC it would prevent you having the full set of external switches.

Thanks for the info! For my use the MFC provides enough switching so this may work work for me.

I need a small switch to use for the hold feature. It needs to be four inches wide or less. I thinking this:

rgs-trp-ttt__2_e09f5016-9a7d-478d-b577-7655399f62f5_large.jpeg

Throne Room Pedals Tiny Tap Tempo (Normal) Guitar Effects Pedal | Musician's Friend

Thoughts or suggestions?

very excited about this release. Are there any bugs reported yet? I would like to load this for tomorrow's gig but am a bit hesitant in the event there could be some bugs.

very excited about this release. Are there any bugs reported yet? I would like to load this for tomorrow's gig but am a bit hesitant in the event there could be some bugs.

Two in the bugs section related to the new reverb.

Edit: Cliff was too quick again LOL!

Love the new verbs by the way. Looking forward to the update & treats! Great work as always.

Looks like when i select 'Stereo Ultrares', i don't have the option of selecting 2 cabs like normal stereo mode.

There are some minor ones in the reverb block. I'm hoping to have 16.04 out later today (with some added treats thrown in).

You read my mind. This is the first time I've waited. My rig is in the next room, but I'm watching football, and wondering if you read that one reported about a high pitched frequency in the bug section. Waiting for your fix before I take the plunge.

Nice work, young man!

You read my mind. This is the first time I've waited. My rig is in the next room, but I'm watching football, and wondering if you read that one reported about a high pitched frequency in the bug section. Waiting for your fix before I take the plunge.

Nice work, young man!

It's really not that big of a deal. At least for me, I just set the echo density to 8 & was then able to set it anywhere again without any problems. Also, out of about 100 presets I went through, it only happened on 1.

Found the Hold button on my Axe-FX front panel but not on Axe-Edit. Tried reloading Axe-Edit. Still same results. Not a big deal, just a mystery to me.

Found the Hold button on my Axe-FX front panel but not on Axe-Edit. Tried reloading Axe-Edit. Still same results. Not a big deal, just a mystery to me.

It's not in Axe-Edit yet. This is a new FW, so you have to wait for the new Axe-Edit update to come out before any new features will show up.

The MFC inputs are dual TRS for running two switches from one connector - hence four external switches from the two outputs. I'm not sure what the Axe fx is. If you plugged that foot switch into a MFC it would prevent you having the full set of external switches.

Oh ya... jeez. Forgot about that.... duh!:-|

Back
Top Bottom