Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand this ;) my comparison was not to match the tones exactly, but rather to show, that IMO, fractal modes is anything, but synthetic or fake sounding.
The main discussion was about "fizz" which was confused with "fuzz" :) and that's why Mud allegedly was talking about low end "fuzz", part of "chugging" characteristic. This synthetic statement is not so well defined by Mud, does he mean "digital" or what exactly, no one knows.

Last edited:
The main discussion was about "fizz" which was confused with "fuzz" :) and that's why Mud allegedly was talking about low end "fuzz", part of "chugging" characteristic. This synthetic statement is not so well defined by Myd, does he mean "digital" or what exactly, no one knows.
as I understood, too much hi end/treble content is what he talked about. Was quite funny for me to hear then even more of that in his IR 😊

If I dont cut around 6k, once you get over 85db itll make you deaf. At low volumes I can live with 9k, but not LOUD like gig level. Chances are the FOH would be taming that for you if you left it at 12k. Thats all harmonic noise up there 🤷‍♂️
No joke for live, but I don't play out so didn't even consider it.

With my headphones it sounded bad but better with my monitors. If to you sample 4 got more treble than sound 3… when you hear sound 2 after sound 1 it’s like wearing glasses to me 😁. The sound is bigger and more « amp »
yes, again, talking without any hi cuts, because normally I am not using them - clip 4 had significantly more fizz listening on frfr monitors. I thought you will post a sound clip that is quite a lot darker if you thought mine was fizzy. but you did the kinda opposite thing :)
about low end thing, I already explained a few times why it is like that.

It's a little STOCK...just kidding...sounds great!
lars ulrich photobomb GIF by Daily Mail Online

”I don’t know how else to say it, it sounds stock to my ears!”

”That’s just a bullshit word we say to eachother“

:tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: mtb
The oh cabs are useable without cutting them at 5500.
When you are scrolling and choosing irs, you don’t pick one that’s sound ultra trebly by default, cut the half of it … no time for that

That’s sad I don’t have done one sample with 5500 cut

View attachment 112116
forget now about 5500 thing. It doesn’t matter where you set your cut. Still, with same hi cut applied to both IR’s, your mix has more fizz/ hi end. etc..that’s the point, nothing else. all discussion is about that you said I had too much top end and it sounds synthetic, etc. and then in the end you provide sample with even more treble content :D get it now ?

Last edited:
Bills are a real threat. Josh Allen is a stud. If/when they meet in the playoffs Andy Reid will likely screw up the clock management and lose by three points.
You’re right about one thing, Josh Allen is definitely a great player. I’d rather have Mahomes and Kelce any day though. I guess we will have to wait and see about the playoffs.
Hey wait, I thought you were a Pats fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom