Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.00 Release Candidate (Beta 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish a lot of you realized how good your tone is, even with minor issues with the firmware. I'm an old rock and roll man who spent thousands of $$ and never found the ultimate tone until I found FA. I am in Ah every time I plug in.
Right? Imagine dropping a few G on any single actual amp then realizing like two weeks later you don't actually like it, we get to change it with the flick of a switch, life is good these days

Well, unless your friend's Herbie is exactly like Cliff's in every way in including all component & pot values, it may very well sound different than the model.
I know about that.🙃
I can‘t understand why a Model that sounded x Firmwares fine to my and many of your ears now should sound right.
Maybee the reference had an issue.
I think i remember something with a faulty Pedal…
But what should i say… i only wanted friendly say that some Sounds strange to me…

I know about that.🙃
I can‘t understand why a Model that sounded x Firmwares fine to my and many of your ears now should sound right.
Maybee the reference had an issue.
I think i remember something with a faulty Pedal…
But what should i say… i only wanted friendly say that some Sounds strange to me…
also, the herbert mk3 sounds worse than mk1 and that’s pretty much general consensus on diezel forum, probably on youtube too. I worry the day when Cliff decides to update it to mk3 model.. or maybe this is what just happened. it sounds kinda like mk3 now :(

also, the herbert mk3 sounds worse than mk1 and that’s pretty much general consensus on diezel forum, probably on youtube too. I worry the day when Cliff decides to update it to mk3 model.. or maybe this is what just happened. it sounds kinda like mk3 now :(
Maybee it’s the mk3 herbie… to my ears it Sounds Like🤮 now and i can’t understand why someone wanted a sound like this. Because much Firmwares before it Sound great

😂😂😂 Nice advice…i will Check the herbie of a friend an compare it to the Axe in the next days and make my own decission about it…
Maybee i found some captures on the Quad Cortex to compare to…
Ha ha! Nice thinly veiled threat regarding the QC. I’m pretty new here but you must be brand new if you think Cliff even blinked after reading that!

Sorry man, whether you’re right or not, that’s not going to get you anywhere.

Maybee it’s the mk3 herbie… to my ears it Sounds Like🤮 now and i can’t understand why someone wanted a sound like this. Because much Firmwares before it Sound great
cliff wants to have models to be as close to the real amps as possible, not how some of us likes any particular model... I understand his mission, therefore I asked if he could do fas herbert model (kinda like thordendal recto) because herbie 3 model sounded much better than any herbert I tried ( I played all 3 revisions and herbie 3 simply killed all of those IMHO). But I am nobody, so I hope maybe there will be someone more influencial, who will ask our Maestro the same thing :)

Last edited:
Ha ha! Nice thinly veiled threat regarding the QC. I’m pretty new here but you must be brand new if you think Cliff even blinked after reading that!

Sorry man, whether you’re right or not, that’s not going to get you anywhere.
It was only a little sidekick because of the nice advice from him that i better get some new friends 🤪

I‘m here for a Little time and know a few things…

But now i take is how it is and Maybee Kick of the herbie of my presets🤪

Last edited:
I'm Beta'd out so now waiting for final release watching y'all comments with interest.

Thank you Cliff for your tireless efforts.

It’s was only a little sidekick because of the nice advice from him that i better get some new friends 🤪

I‘m here for a Little time and know a few things…

But now i take is how it is and Maybee Kick of the herbie of my presets🤪
Fair enough!

Agreed, it sounds broken now. Like a blown speaker, or like I'm running a Big Muff into the unit. I'm sure whatever it is will be fixed in the final release.

I don't mean to fanboy...because I've been one multiple times before...but damn, this sounds more like real amps than I've ever heard. If we stopped improving tonight, I'd be cool with the investment. These Fenders are just absolutely great.

Agreed.

ThIngs just sound fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom