Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.00 Release Candidate (Beta 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little behind here and this is my first ver 21.00 FW update because I've been working on something. My first impression was how good it feels under my fingers, like I just put on new strings. I think it just cured my Parkinson's.

What happened to Release Candidates ? I haven't seen anything other that Beta and final version for ages

Pamiętaj, że napęd głośników został przywrócony do działania w wersji 21.00 Beta 1 i wcześniejszych.
Mam pytanie. Czy w przyszłej aktualizacji możliwe jest włączanie i wyłączanie metronomu jednym kliknięciem myszy lub przyciskiem na panelu Axe FX III? Obecnie, aby włączyć metronom, należy przekręcić pokrętło zwiększające głośność metronomu. Nie można go uruchomić jednym kliknięciem przy ustawionej głośności. Na pewno byłoby to praktyczne ulepszenie. Przepraszam za mój zły język angielski

So no one else is 🤔 about the silver Vh4 channel 3? I ve tested quite everything and only this and the lack of bass from the powerball (and the non possibility to add some with his bass knob) make me sceptic

I experienced the same thing in Beta 4…(Herbie 3). Will see about the update. Must be some parameter I’m forgetting to adjust to get it back to what it was like for me previously.
I also feel a global fuzziness in all my high gain presets. I will re test all of this with fresh ears this week end. But the small amount of gain that the channel 3 of the Vh4 have make me scratch my head. Maybe that’s normal, don’t know because I never tested the original, but I used it in many presets and now it sound like a super mid thing without gain

Hate to be a party pooper but I'm loading beta 4 back in - headphones are very picky and that version seems to be the best for me so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom