Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.00 Release Candidate (Beta 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, thanks Cliff and team!!! And to everyone poking and prodding the betaā€™s to make things continuously better.

The Upload-Speed of the firmware slows down when there is an other window maximised than Axe-Edit + FracBot. I'm using Windows 11.

"Improved Drive block modeling to more accurately model effects of op-amp finite open-loop gain and GBW product."
Can someone explain to me what this means? TIA

Thank you Cliff!

The Fractal stuff that I've bought over the years (all the way from my old beloved Axe Fx Standard), is the only purchase I've ever made that gets consistently better as it ages. The firmware updates from Cliff and Co. bring an unmatched value to Fractal hardware. I can't imagine ever going back.

I'm a total amateur - quite often the changes are so subtle I have hard time noticing, but this particular firmware really speaks to me, in a very pleasant way!

ohpsss
My out 1 and 2 leds have full show when I started my unit with the new firmware. I thing I need to go back one step. But I'm not worried a new FW will soon be here. Faster and I can finish my glass of red wine. :)

I never saw Beta 5 and 6. Are they also going to be release candidates?
That's not how it usually works.
Each beta intends to be better than the last, so typically only the last one, or something even further evolved from there, would get released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom