Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.00 Public Beta (Beta 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall we compare Tiramisu and Malakofftorte next?
It is funny cause every time you are looking for the provenance of typical food you never know who invent it really and who is « the first ». But it doesn’t really matter. The sure thing is that in Europe we got good stuff

typical french food is Great. But i have to admit that everytime i go to Italy … everything is so good and tasty 🥹. German food is good too, I remember they pastry … Spain and Portugal is cool too…. But yeah Italy and France are up on the list i think. Every country got good stuff probably . Except maybe the UK 🤣😁

Last edited:
just make sure you’re on latest fw and use IIC++.
my settings are :
input drive 7.50
input gain 9.25
bass 1
mid 3
treble 7
presence 3
master 2
output +2db
GEQ :
80hz +6db
240hz +2db
750hz -7.5db
2200hz +4db
6600hz +2db
input dynamics 3

.. that’s it basically. in this preset I have only amp + delay :)

I’m using prs usa tremonti here.
also, volume is the key. this was recorded at 90db+.
View attachment 110149
Sweet Temonti!! Thanks for the settings. I was asking about the signal chain, guitar...into,..into...into... out to cab...etc.. I noticed the Diezel and cab so was wondering what's in the signal , not so much the settings , sounds damn good regardless!! Cheers

Sweet Temonti!! Thanks for the settings. I was asking about the signal chain, guitar...into,..into...into... out to cab...etc.. I noticed the Diezel and cab so was wondering what's in the signal , not so much the settings , sounds damn good regardless!! Cheers
signal chain is in1 - amp - delay - out1 - sd ps700 - mesa 4x12 trad cab.

signal chain is in1 - amp - delay - out1 - sd ps700 - mesa 4x12 trad cab.
Damn , sounds really good. I tried the ps100, was a no go. Obviously the SD700 may have been the one, I guess you have amp modeling on cab modeling off? I've got a matrix and a fryette PS-2 both have cool sounds with a mesa cab I like to use. Thanks again man

Damn , sounds really good. I tried the ps100, was a no go. Obviously the SD700 may have been the one, I guess you have amp modeling on cab modeling off? I've got a matrix and a fryette PS-2 both have cool sounds with a mesa cab I like to use. Thanks again man
I would say 170 and 700 sounds about the same, the difference is in headroom and stereo option for 700. yes, amp modeling on, cab off. thanks man, it’s synergy of the whole signal chain that works really nicely.

I finally tried the dynamic distortion block but ? the visual diagram is reversed no ?
I remember seeing this discussed a lot when it came out. I believe it's because of what's being compressed/distorted that it sounds backwards from what you see... Or something like that.

I remember seeing this discussed a lot when it came out. I believe it's because of what's being compressed/distorted that it sounds backwards from what you see... Or something like that.
ha ?
dont know, it's weird . "mid cut" and you see a mid bump in the curve etc etc

I'm traveling in Germany for work and thought my phone was automatically translating due to my location. The only German I know is "bier." I should probably also learn, "sorry I'm a stupid American that can only speak one language!"
Here's a couple more important words:
Hefeweizen (hef-eh-vite-zen)
Jägerschnitzel (yay-grr-shnit-zel)
Spätzel (spet-zel)
Apfel Strudel (ap-fell stroo-dell)
Also, an important phrase:
Wo ist das Klo, bitte? (Voh ist dass clo bit-uh)

HTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom