Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 18.03

Meanwhile I want to know if the Rats are properly labelled lol.
Yes I feel some cold wind after asking twice some details about the mic preamps in the cab block, as the tape one as been improved in this firmware . Maybe they are busy cooking à Christmas update, with 10 of the most asked pedals and amps from the wish section 😊

Yes I feel some cold wind after asking twice some details about the mic preamps in the cab block, as the tape one as been improved in this firmware . Maybe they are busy cooking à Christmas update, with 10 of the most asked pedals and amps from the wish section 😊
The fastest way to get reply from Cliff would be to say something on your axe is not working properly and you"re not hearing things properly,and more often than not you would get a reply from him saying , " It's always the cable!" xD and then ask him the actual question.

JK ofc.

Last edited:
Both Rat drive models were updated some time back to be re-based on Mooer clones of Behringer pedals that Cliff recently acquired.
An I thought they were modeled after the squeaks the rat made that Cliff caught in the storage where he keeps all the Amps...

The day I tried the real pedals I was pretty “sad”. I believed they were “muff” types, something with a huge and ugly sound but I found they were very “mid” and agressive sounding most of all . I tried 3 of them and finally bought none

Back
Top Bottom