Axe-Fx Firmware Release Version 18.00 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice! if you mute out 1 and you have audio going out and coming back via the usb, will the returning usb audio be muted from out1? if not, this will actually resolve a wish that i've had for so long i can't remember when i had it.
Wish granted. When MUTE is selected, output to USB Outs 1 and 2 is still heard. It only mutes the output from the OUT 1 block.

"Added MUTE option to Output 1/2 Configuration. This allows muting the analog outputs while still passing data via USB. This can be used when using the Axe-Fx III in conjunction with computer plug-ins"

Thank you this one is much appreciated!!!

"Added MUTE option to Output 1/2 Configuration. This allows muting the analog outputs while still passing data via USB. This can be used when using the Axe-Fx III in conjunction with computer plug-ins"

Thank you this one is much appreciated!!!
i wonder if we can use it to mute just the output1 at the back and not headphone output, this would be extremely handy.

Last edited:
I am always excited by compressor updates.

Since the latest compressor updates, my global compressor blocks have been a bit of a mess.

Looks like I'll have to redo them again. It's a good thing I love compressors (it's not so good that I have between one and three compressor blocks in all my 100 presets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom