Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

Wait list is somewhere about 6-8 months at the moment but hopefully about to start to clear. NPX was probably about due anyway and Manning shouldn't be far off but Snickers may have to wait a little. Then again - just for his user name alone I think Snickers should be able to jump the queue!

The US wait list - which will probably be the bulk of all prospective users - is starting to clear now; hopefully for prospective purchasers looking to purchase in 3-6 months it'll be a short wait.

Chris

Ha, just noticed in the Newsagents today that Guitarist Australia has a review of the Axe-FX II. Pity they called in the 'Fractal Amp FX-II' on the FRONT COVER!!! :p
:D

Good write up though, and increased my GAS levels for one. They had a RRP of I think AU$2600 on it, is that what they are going for over here?

(I'll avoid the "who's superior" comparison between AU and NZ in order to maintain the peace. But then I think we all know the truth of that too...)

Yes. Yes we do ;)

Congrats everyone who got their code, the Axe II is a very awesome piece of kit :D

Cheers.

Hey guys

Long time forum trawler but only really starting to get involved now.

I have been on the waitlist since early June. I can't believe we're still waiting but the gap is closing with each shipment. Independent Music must be close to closing out May with this shipment...surely...Christ I hope so...I got an international purchase code months ago and it's getting pretty hard not to pull the trigger, warranty or not.

Cheers all

I'm really really REALLY jonesing for the Axe now... pretty sure I got on the list within a week or so of it first being up.
I know I shouldn't have but I've emailed IM to see where I am on the list.... I've been holding off buying pedals for a year and I'm almost cracking haha.

@davo_guitarman, the codes are 1 use 1 user only unfortunately. Drop us an email on shop@independentmusic.com.au and I can let you know what part of the list you're on (i.e late, early middle).

Hey Andrew,

I was the one that emailed you late last night I think mate! Id be really appreciative if you bumped me up the list haha. I have money ready to go!!! :(

^^^ Same :)

I was hoping IM had them in stock so they could ship now and I could waste my weekend posting tracks to the forums.... but they might not get them till the end of the week they said.

I've already started recording some stuff dry so I can reamp some songs from the get go.... so keen !!!

Back
Top Bottom