Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

Welcome Rook.

Be warned though, you might have a bit of a wait ahead of you. I've been waiting since June and there are quite a few ahead of me...

Ahhh stoked on the news. I most certainly wont recieve mine this time round, but each shipment I'm a little closer.
I wonder how many people have/will pay the extra cash to jump the queue....

I feel like Gollum.

i'm pretty close to paying the extra, how much more is it? $600? almost worth it. my question would be, how many people have paid the extra and will the shipment be enough to fill their orders or would you still have to wait, extra money or no. anyway IM says they dont have any powered atomic cabs in stock, which is what im planning to use live initially.

Welcome Rook.

Be warned though, you might have a bit of a wait ahead of you. I've been waiting since June and there are quite a few ahead of me...

Cheers mate. Yeah, I know about the wait. Thats why I figured I had better put in my notice now. I only hope that when the time does come I am in a position to buy...

Still, I know what I want and need in my rig, and the Axe II is one of the key pieces. I'm going to dust off my trusty old 2101 for now though...

/R

Ahhh stoked on the news. I most certainly wont recieve mine this time round, but each shipment I'm a little closer.
I wonder how many people have/will pay the extra cash to jump the queue....

I feel like Gollum.

Ok..... So.... I am eating my words......
I JUST GOT A DISCOUNT CODE!!!!11!!1!!!!!!!

Precious... :mrgreen

Snickers - if you put your name on the waiting list, you can get a discount code good for about $630 off the retail price. (Go to IM's website to find the mailing list details, they're easy enough to find).

I put my name down in June 2011. I appear to have missed out this time around... again.

Hahaha thanks Manning. I'm am already aware of the waiting list and joined back in October. I was wondering what cmdrz's discount code actually is (just a little joke;)

What the?

Sure NPX, will give it a try :)

PS - snickers, this is because Australians and Kiwis are superior to all other races in every conceivable fashion. But then you knew that.

(I'll avoid the "who's superior" comparison between AU and NZ in order to maintain the peace. But then I think we all know the truth of that too...)

Last edited:
Actually, why isn't this thread called "Axe FX for the Aussies/Kiwis"?

I think our brethren and um... sister-ren (?) over there should be included. After all, we're the only people in the world allowed to heap sh$t on them, everyone else better treat them proper (or else).

Scanning through here a bit it looks like the wait is definitely 6 months + at the moment. Is that right?

I just got an Ultra in December and am liking it a lot. Is the go that you put yourself on the list and worry about whether you actually want to go ahead with the purchase when the time finally (ever?) comes around?

Back
Top Bottom