Axe-Fest West

If you need them, I can bring what I use -- a pair of Peavey Impulse 12Ds (1200W, with ribbon tweeters).

As of now our fellow forum members have volunteered to bring the following:

EAW NT59
Electrovoice ELX112P
FBT Verve 12ma
Matrix CFR12
QSC K10
QSC K12
TS Alto 115A
RCF 310a
RCF NX12SMA

No doubt cliff will have his high end JBL’s there too. We will be contacting all those who were so generous to offer shortly and confirm. Of course I must use the disclaimer that everything is subject to change. We are frantically doing our best to pull all the pieces together!

A cool idea indeed but that will not be happening this time around. This has all come together in a matter of a few short weeks and we still have a lot of work cut out for us. We have a lot of coordination to get through with respect to getting gear there not to mention scheduling and documentation activities. I have yet to get the time to consult with one of our members attending (who has video experience) on the best way to go about that task.

Hopefully we will be able to capture the majority of the event so nobody will be left out.

My schedule is always whacky and I am in south america for a 3 months stint so will not be able to attend. At any future Axe fests, if a web cats was deemed a cool idea, I would be more than willing to help out. I happen to work for the company that makes the most popular solution for doing broadcast quality webcasts and am sure I could help out.

Dean and Yamaha use our gear to stream from NAMM each year, and big events like MTV awards, Miss Universe, Rock in Rio, NBA yadda yadda yadda are all powered by our stuff.

I like the austin san antonio idea. Our home office is in san antonio, so I would have even more access to gear and possibly people. . .

Alright -- I'm in, see ya'll there!

If anyone attending AXE-West is getting into LAX around 4:30 Friday afternoon the 5th and wants to split fare up to Van Nuys/Hotel, please PM me....

Last edited:
Would love to see Axe-Fest East! The mid-atlantic region would be somewhat centrally located (Raleigh, NC has a nice convention center). :D

I saw this on the ampshow.com site. Will our ticket to give us access to the amp show?

"AXE-FEST" (special Fractal event Saturday 6:00- ?:00pm)
Separate ticket required, details TBA"

I saw this on the ampshow.com site. Will our ticket to give us access to the amp show?

"AXE-FEST" (special Fractal event Saturday 6:00- ?:00pm)
Separate ticket required, details TBA"

Your ticket will get you in the amp show and guitar show too.

I wanted to let everyone know there will be a Port City Pearl and 1x12 OS Wave cabinet to test out with the Axe Fx II. (Remeber to take the cab sims off and leave everything else on, run the Axe II right into the front of the Pearl.) Enjoy!

Daniel
Port City Amps

So what's going on? I'm sitting here in another part of the world playing shitty blues licks feeling sorry for myself wishing I could be there.

Back
Top Bottom