Axe-Fest West

Man I wish I could be there,
A crazy idea, maybe a live webcast of some of the events.
That would be amazing.
We have to do one of these in NYC.

Man I wish I could be there,
A crazy idea, maybe a live webcast of some of the events.
That would be amazing.
We have to do one of these in NYC.

A cool idea indeed but that will not be happening this time around. This has all come together in a matter of a few short weeks and we still have a lot of work cut out for us. We have a lot of coordination to get through with respect to getting gear there not to mention scheduling and documentation activities. I have yet to get the time to consult with one of our members attending (who has video experience) on the best way to go about that task.

Hopefully we will be able to capture the majority of the event so nobody will be left out.

It is a moving target as you can well suspect. We hope to be forming a schedule draft this week. Of course that will also be subject to changes as the date draws closer. We are trying to focus the core presentations to be discussed on Saturday and have follow-up discussions on Sunday determined by user interest from Saturdays events. This has all been a whirlwind of activity and once we have a finalized artist list along with their availability in terms of day and time we will be better able to lay out the best plan.

While Sunday was originally looking like an overflow day, it is more than likely that it will be a full day in itself due to increased interest from presenters, artists, and attendees alike.

(Sorry if I missed this, but....)

Any list of gear that will be in the house?

Since Scott is going, I'm assuming a RCF NX12?
Unless I'm reading into Matt's posts incorrectly, it sounds like he is going to be there...so that means Matrix GT1000 and CR Wedge will be there?

What else?
I unfortunately won't be there, but just super excited to hear the results/opinions from this!

Unless I'm reading into Matt's posts incorrectly, it sounds like he is going to be there...so that means Matrix GT1000 and CR Wedge will be there?

What else?
I unfortunately won't be there, but just super excited to hear the results/opinions from this!

I'm not sure there will be a RCF NX12SMA; I'm not bringing mine from Michigan.

What else?

Hi there,
Yes, I will be there with the GT1000FX and the CFR12's. We are proud to be involved with the first Axe-Fest.
Look forward to meeting you.

Best regards
Matt

Hi there, I am sure we could arrange something.
Would you be interested in the GT amps or the CFR's sir ?
Please feel free to send me a message via pm or email to matt@matrixamplification.com if you would rather not clutter up the thread.
My best regards
Matt

What else?

As of now our fellow forum members have volunteered to bring the following:

EAW NT59
Electrovoice ELX112P
FBT Verve 12ma
Matrix CFR12
QSC K10
QSC K12
TS Alto 115A
RCF 310a
RCF NX12SMA

No doubt cliff will have his high end JBL’s there too. We will be contacting all those who were so generous to offer shortly and confirm. Of course I must use the disclaimer that everything is subject to change. We are frantically doing our best to pull all the pieces together!

As of now our fellow forum members have volunteered to bring the following:

EAW NT59
Electrovoice ELX112P
FBT Verve 12ma
Matrix CFR12
QSC K10
QSC K12
TS Alto 115A
RCF 310a
RCF NX12SMA

No doubt cliff will have his high end JBL’s there too. We will be contacting all those who were so generous to offer shortly and confirm. Of course I must use the disclaimer that everything is subject to change. We are frantically doing our best to pull all the pieces together!

So, are your forgetting my (2) x CFR12's from our Faithful Sponsor - MATRIX....?

Hi there, I am sure we could arrange something.
Would you be interested in the GT amps or the CFR's sir ?
Please feel free to send me a message via pm or email to matt@matrixamplification.com if you would rather not clutter up the thread.
My best regards
Matt

I actually called tone merchants today and they said that they will have some gt1000fx's for sale at the event, so I think I'm all set.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom