Axe-Fest Live Report

I did ask Cliff about this when he was on stage discussing scenes, and he said no on X/Y, so Amp X/Y is not going to work in scenes unfortunately.

UPDATE: Actually, Cliff is working on it so X/Y will be covered in scenes, although in current beta version who originally posted this, he said would not be the case. Damn we are all so lucky to have such a responsive company to our needs or requests!

UPDATE: Actually, Cliff is working on it so X/Y will be covered in scenes, although in current beta version who originally posted this, he said would not be the case. Damn we are all so lucky to have such a responsive company to our needs or requests!

I couldn't agree more. These new features are game changers IMO! Thanks Cliff and company!

That's right, although at 53 I'm not quite ready to completely embrace the geezer tag. *LOL* That said, I've no desire to be 21 again...All hail middle-aged Axe-FX using rockers!
Amen, brother! To be honest, I wouldn't mind having my 21-year-old body back—I could beat the crap out of it and it didn't hurt—but I'd never part with the stuff I learned in the next three decades. :)

so where is all the footage? :( I'm a patient guy! really. I just, can't wait anymore.. ehm. yeah.

<3
Considering there's 2 days worth of footage from like 2-3 different cameras plus audio, this is not a small task by means. No way in hell this would be an all nighter. Also to consider is that the people editing all the footage are doing it out of a labor of love so they probably do that on their spare time. I think we can wait longer my Skynet loving friend :D

Filled the truck up on the way home. $118.00!!!

I may have to rethink retirement. :roll

I just filled up my car in the UK £89 which is about $143. Imagine what a truck would cost to fill here. Prices just keep getting crazy though wherever we are.

Considering there's 2 days worth of footage from like 2-3 different cameras plus audio, this is not a small task by means. No way in hell this would be an all nighter. Also to consider is that the people editing all the footage are doing it out of a labor of love so they probably do that on their spare time. I think we can wait longer my Skynet loving friend :D

^ This.

I am meeting with Jack this morning and we are going to start going through the footage. Patience Grasshoppers!

^ all of that

I see, I just got a bit stressed when this thread got pushed to the other side. You know, page two :eek:

page two is soooo last year you know? I'm in here on a dayly basis. I need a girlfriend. The most sensual compliment to you sammetal91, page me if your're going to Oslo sometime.

Yep - when it comes fo fuel prices (not just petrol/deisel - but gas/electicity as well) our brothers in the US really dont know how good they have it.

Cliff what did you do there?
I believe he used the Boost/Pad from second screen of the I/O screen. If you follow his hands and the screen, I THINK that's what he is doing. Although, it seems to make the output clip if you add too much, unless I'm using it wrong. And yes.... if I want to know something, I go the extra mile. lol

^ This.

I am meeting with Jack this morning and we are going to start going through the footage. Patience Grasshoppers!

Great. And if you guys want to set up an account for contributions towards your "labor of love" , I for one would be more than happy to contribute. Look forward to checking it out.

MM

Back
Top Bottom