Axe-Fest II

so what is the impression of the Axe-Fester's about the Matrix NL212's on the backline? Were they live, or ?

Last edited:
So the Mark 3 of the MFC-101 was announced. Smooth switchers... sort of like a momentary switch. It doesn't have that cha-chook sound. I guess people were complaining about the noise. Makes sense since Cliff said that in certain venues, you don't want to hear that. Matt said that the switches are super durable and if you try to smash it with a sledge hammer, most likely the MFC casing will get destroyed first before the switches. XLR connection is another connection feature. I believe this also provides power to the MFC... this will go into an adapter which will change the connection into an ethernet or ethercon connection to fit into the Axe-fx 2.

The Cab Lab is awesome. It works really well. Well worth it if you are into mixing IRs. I think they will add a few more features before the final release but we'll see.

Lots of cool little updates in the Axe-edit. Allowing us to copy a scene to another scene and to ALL of the other scenes is helpful. Scratchpad is now available in Axe-edit. There are other cool stuff.

Now waiting for tomorrow.

so what is the impression of the Axe-Fester's about...?
I propose we don't call 'em "Festers." The connotations of that word are just a bit too medical and chewy.

How about Festies? Or Festivars. Maybe Festivalés. Festgernen? ConFestants? Festidios? Festenhaltern? Mindbendo-attendos?

I know!...let's call 'em FestFolk!...nah...on second thought, that sounds too much like another word. You know know one I mean. :eek:ops

Let's just call 'em the Society of Forward-Thinking, Cliff-Lovin' Instrument Players (SoFTCLIPs)

As for the haters, just take 'em to the Matt and throw 'em over a Cliff. It'll be a high-Mark Day for all of us. :)

Great performance by Andy Wood... spectacular mandolin player and guitarist. Awesome performance also by Felix Martin on his 14 string guitar. I had to pick pieces of my brain afterwards since my mind was blown. Then Animals as Leaders is super as always.

a2a4e9uz.jpg

DAMN!! Grace Jones beefed up and start playing guitar ;)

Back
Top Bottom