Axe-Fest II

Just checked and flights aren't bad, I'm sure i can make it out. If anyone's wanting to split a hotel let me know as those are actually more costly than the flights for me at least.

Email me at SeanAshe45@gmail.com or hit me up at facebook.com/seanashe45 if you want to work something out.

Gotta check my calendar, but if I can make it I'd be down to carpool with any bay area folks. Hit me up...

Right now the wife and kids are thinking they'll tag along and go on to Anaheim. If they change their minds I'm up for a car pool. Should know by this Friday what she wants to do.

Just booked using American Frequent Flyer miles. Going business class on trip out but the way back there was only coach on the afternoon flights and I got a bulkhead seat. I'd rather leave at a godly hour in coach than 5:30 am in Business. I only have 417k miles left now. . . .lol. I'll probably earn the 50k miles I spent by the time I fly to LAX.

Next step I need to book hotel. Looking forward to learning from the masters and meeting fellow Axe users.

Just booked using American Frequent Flyer miles. Going business class on trip out but the way back there was only coach on the afternoon flights and I got a bulkhead seat. I'd rather leave at a godly hour in coach than 5:30 am in Business. I only have 417k miles left now. . . .lol. I'll probably earn the 50k miles I spent by the time I fly to LAX.

Next step I need to book hotel. Looking forward to learning from the masters and meeting fellow Axe users.

Stay at the Airtel plaza where the event is at. They are giving an amp show discount, and they might take off for AAA too. I'm booking next week.

How long is everyone staying through? My goal was to drive out friday and come back Monday morning. What are you guys doing? leaving Sunday or Monday?

How long is everyone staying through? My goal was to drive out friday and come back Monday morning. What are you guys doing? leaving Sunday or Monday?

Trust me. You are going to want to be there for both days. Last year we packed Saturday with the majority of the heavy stuff. This year we are spreading it across the two days more evenly and also planning a few more breaks to allow attendees to take in other aspects of the amp show, mingle, or do anything else they see fit.

I plan to arrive Friday afternoon/evening and leave Monday morning. For those of you who are planning to return home on Sunday and planning flights I would suggest you book the latest ones leaving on Sunday.

It's going to be a blast!!!!!

Last edited:
Trust me. You are going to want to be there for both days. Last year we packed Saturday with the majority of the heavy stuff. This year we are spreading it across the two days more evenly and also planning a few more breaks to allow attendees to take in other aspects of the amp show, mingle, or do anything else they see fit.

I plan to arrive Friday afternoon/evening and leave Monday morning. For those of you who are planning to return home on Sunday and planning flights I would suggest you book the latest ones leaving on Sunday.

It's going to be a blast!!!!!

It was a blast, can't wait.

The Event Cost is being Finalized ASAP. This year we will have full two day tickets only - Non refundable and non transferable. We were considerably underfunded for the event last year (So much involved in effectively pulling this off) We are dialing in a balance where more costs can be covered, yet keeping the show affordable to our fellow Axe-FX users. (and those of you who are itching to take the plunge, as this event is THE ideal venue to seal the deal in total confidence - We will have some AFX's available, as well as other cool items) So, bare with us just a bit. The cost will be announced soon and the tickets will be sold via the Fractal Store this year. It will be higher than last year - but it will be as fair as is possible.
AXEFEST-II - Will be a BLAST

We will work hard to get you all the most awesome experience for the most reasonable cost possible.

Just checked and flights aren't bad, I'm sure i can make it out. If anyone's wanting to split a hotel let me know as those are actually more costly than the flights for me at least.

Email me at SeanAshe45@gmail.com or hit me up at facebook.com/seanashe45 if you want to work something out.

Can't wait to see you there Sean - Hear some of those Super Sean licks - I cannot forget the look on your face "OO" at NAMM when you were jamming on one of the AFX rigs at the Matrix booth and Peter Thorne sat down next to you and started jamming.... Priceless little brother!

I can confirm - I'll be there.

Cannot wait. This will be something special this year. Just trust me on this.
icon_hail.gif

Can't wait to see you there Sean - Hear some of those Super Sean licks - I cannot forget the look on your face "OO" at NAMM when you were jamming on one of the AFX rigs at the Matrix booth and Peter Thorne sat down next to you and started jamming.... Priceless little brother!

haha yea that was awesome, pete's the man! Definitely hope i can make it out!

I'm waiting on a few things before I can book my flights...
and the prices are starting to go up...

jeez this ain't fair

I'm waiting on a few things before I can book my flights...
and the prices are starting to go up...

jeez this ain't fair

Stop being a wimp and just book it for gosh sakes!

You are going to want to be there. I just this morning spent a hour coordinating some things with Matt. It's shaping up rather nicely if I say so myself. We will be releasing info shortly :). I have no doubt at all that we will be turning persons away.

It's only a weekend and you got a room you can share. Sack up! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom