AXE EDIT????

To be perfectly honest, I thought the whole countdown thing was all about the long-awaited official Axe-Edit release. A couple of months back, Tom wrote it was a matter of weeks away. Now it might not come at all? I do hope that is not the case...

First I cannot see that Cliff lets his customers down.Pls remeber that Firmware 10(or 11) starting from firmware 1 !!!! still is downward compatibel to all Axe-Fx's.This is second to no company in Music business.Usualy you get only an update on bugs the developer selfimposed.

And on top of this as Axe-FX 2 has a USB,there need to be an updated editor as well.So lets trust and see what will happen.

Roland

(PS:Some time ago I had even a PM by Cliff as I was to stupid to get my Midi-editor thing going)

A software editor that comes close to the fabulous quality of the hardware device is still greatly missed. Hopefully FA will deliver something here in the nearer future.

From Cliff on thegearpage:

"There will be major releases for Axe-Edit and the MFC-101 in the coming weeks"

so do we know if we'll still need the modded merge box for axe edit to talk with the MFC for our ultras with the new editor upgrade?? i REALLY want a simple solution for this. or maybe i'm the only one that like to use them at the same time??? i actually like to tweak on the editor during practice while using my foot switches and exp. pedals.

so do we know if we'll still need the modded merge box for axe edit to talk with the MFC for our ultras with the new editor upgrade?? i REALLY want a simple solution for this. or maybe i'm the only one that like to use them at the same time??? i actually like to tweak on the editor during practice while using my foot switches and exp. pedals.
NO - you will not need the modded merge box. The midi merge feature in the new version of the editor will support it.

Back
Top Bottom