Axe-Edit III 1.05.00

Sorry to to ignorant/thick, but is fw 12.02 actually supported or not? I haven't seen anything saying it is, only 12.01.
shatteredsquare said:
3nqxsd-jpg.62925

;)

Sorry to to ignorant/thick, but is fw 12.02 actually supported or not? I haven't seen anything saying it is, only 12.01.
I think we should be good to go, there really isn’t anything that looks like AxeEdit would need an update for according to the 12.02 Release Notes•••>

12.02 Release Notes:
Fixed UI unresponsive if modifier attached to Filter block Frequency control.
Fixed Filter block graph does not update if type changed from Axe-Edit.

Maybe a bug. Not really a big deal. Every time I use AXE-Edit III v1.05.00 under Tools and export presets, user cabs, AXE-Edit freezes up. Just have to close and open and then it's fine.
I tried it and it does not happen here. Windows 10 pro, 8gb ram I3 processor, USB 2.0.

Weird behavior when using preset manage. When copying presets from one location to another I get a message that says something about canceling now with a choice of cancel or OK. Regardless of what I choose the operation fails and AE changes to cab manager. This primarily happens when attempting to copy more than one preset (typically 2 or 3 for me). When copying a single preset it seems to be fine. I'm running FW 12.02 and AE 1.05 on a Mac 10.15.2 with FC connected.

Weird behavior when using preset manage. When copying presets from one location to another I get a message that says something about canceling now with a choice of cancel or OK. Regardless of what I choose the operation fails and AE changes to cab manager. This primarily happens when attempting to copy more than one preset (typically 2 or 3 for me). When copying a single preset it seems to be fine. I'm running FW 12.02 and AE 1.05 on a Mac 10.15.2 with FC connected.

I have had this happen too. It's very sporadic. I experienced it on the previous version, but haven't seen it since I've been on 1.05. I've tried to screen capture it, but every time I do, it doesn't happen. Same behavior you described - moving around more than one preset. It seems more common when swapping. When it happens, I restart my Axe III and it goes away.

I have seen this occasionally in the past, but have not yet seen it in the current, but I also haven't managed many presets lately....

Loving Axe Edit III.

It’s advanced a lot since the early days.
Why doesn’t Axe Edit III have it’s own up to date manual?

Sometimes I forget shortcuts.
Other times I’m wondering if it’s possible to carry out a certain task, and think, man a manual would be nice.
I’m looking to Re-format all my preset block layout schemes for consistency and flexibility.
The key is doing it in the most time efficient manner.
I know batch processing of block layouts isn’t a thing yet, but I’m dreaming of it.

Am I missing it?
Think I looked everywhere....

Loving Axe Edit III.

It’s advanced a lot since the early days.
Why doesn’t Axe Edit III have it’s own up to date manual?

Sometimes I forget shortcuts.
Other times I’m wondering if it’s possible to carry out a certain task, and think, man a manual would be nice.
I’m looking to Re-format all my preset block layout schemes for consistency and flexibility.
The key is doing it in the most time efficient manner.
I know batch processing of block layouts isn’t a thing yet, but I’m dreaming of it.

Am I missing it?
Think I looked everywhere....
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/manuals/axe-edit/Axe-Edit-Getting-Started-Guide.pdf ???
OR
http://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=Editors ??

Back
Top Bottom