Axe-Change Update

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
All,

A new version of Axe-Change has been pushed into production. It adds the most-requested features from your feedback.

Axe Change -The Official Site for Fractal Audio Presets, Cabs and More

WHAT'S NEW

• You may now edit the details of your uploads after the fact. To do so, log in, go to My Account, select My Uploads, and choose EDIT.
  • You may now re-upload a new file version to your existing uploads, for instance, if a mistake is found. (This overwrites the old version.)
  • You can now SHARE your uploads directly to Facebook or Twitter from their download pages, or SEND links to a friend via email.
  • Page titles are now dynamic, so when you post a link to an Axe-Change file, the title will show what it is called and who created it.
  • The My Account area now includes "My Downloads," listing everything you've downloaded (limited history, but it works going forward.)

WHAT'S NEXT...

• We'll add an internal "Likes" system so you can vote up your favorite downloads
  • Advanced Boolean Searches
  • Special designated "Artist Presets" section
  • Cross-linking of presets and cabs
  • YouTube/SoundCloud Integration
  • Tutorial Videos

Thanks for your continued feedback!

Very good update! Thank you.

WHAT'S NEXT...

• We'll add an internal "Likes" system so you can vote up your favorite downloads
Seems to be already available. Good job!

If I can suggest something here, a cool addition would be the ability to store the number of displayed rows in the presets listview. It defaults to 10. If we could store/update that setting in a cookie or something like that, it would be very nice. Thanks!

Thanks M@ for your never ending energy and tenacity on getting these projects updated for us users. You Rock M@.

one thing i'd like to ask for is a length change on the Name column of the grid, it's like 20 characters and then an elipsis. makes it very difficult to read what it is, especially when most of the pertinant info is being lopped off with the elipsis.

ie: Altec Paper U357 ... Altec Paper U357 ... Altec Paper U357 ... what are all those? they look the same. the grid column has enough room.

thanks.
Dave

Back
Top Bottom