AX8 V3.02 Release Available Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have something similar happening. With Pause communications (either automaticly or If I pause AX8 edit) and I do a preset/bank change, then un pause , AX8 edit does not reflect the preset number or bank. I reloaded AX8 edit a couple of times, same response. Even unplugged AX8.
Gary

If you edit and click save - it overwrites the preset reflected in AX8 edit and not the unit itself. I lost a few custom presets like this before I realized what was going on. A really nasty bug?

If you edit and click save - it overwrites the preset reflected in AX8 edit and not the unit itself. I lost a few custom presets like this before I realized what was going on. A really nasty bug?
Yeah this got me too...lost a preset.

Thanks guys, great update. Really like the screen updates, the shift-page shortcut to get to the VU meters. Preset X/Y lag seems to be improved, CPU usage seems a bit lower. Great work!

your last comment has me a bit confused. In my *wish* this is how my F switches are set: F1 press= preset, hold = bank up. F2 press = sticky scene, hold = bank down. F3 = tap/tune. I thought you said you had F2/3 were set for bank up/down. That must mean hold?

EDIT: this is pretty cool. I have F1 press = preset, F2/F3 hold = bank up/down. When you select F1 (preset) you don't have to 'hold" for bank up down. I'm assuming this is what you meant @flysold
Here you go, here's a quick video that shows how i have it set up... it may help...

Here you go, here's a quick video that shows how i have it set up... it may help...

Wow, thanks for doing this! The thing I didn't realize is that once you hit F1 (preset) you don't need to have bank up/down assigned to any F switches. Now if we could name scenes ;-)

Yeah this got me too...lost a preset.

Just happened to me too. Good thing I backed up before I reloaded the firmware, but I still may have lost some tweaks.

Is there a bug report thread for this somewhere? I think it has to do with AX8-Edit auto-pausing when you press buttons on the AX8.

Just happened to me too. Good thing I backed up before I reloaded the firmware, but I still may have lost some tweaks.

Is there a bug report thread for this somewhere? I think it has to do with AX8-Edit auto-pausing when you press buttons on the AX8.
Michael and I have isolated a couple of small bugs. The fixes will correct this. Stay tuned.

Now available for immediate download on the Fractal Audio Website, AX8 V3.02:

http://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/ax8/3.0/ax8-3p02.zip

In support of V3.02, the AX8-Edit V1.2.0 is available here:

http://www.fractalaudio.com/ax8-edit-software-editor.php

Please read the release notes before installing. As always, we encourage you to backup your AX8 before upgrading.
· Optimized MIDI input. (This change does not affect MIDI over USB.)

Hi Joe, what specific improvements have been made for MIDI input?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom