AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

i really hope so :) since i was late to the party 10/16/15 at 2:04
and i can't wait to play on a my ax8 !!
i know FAS is working hard to do the best they can!!!!!
keep on the good work!

I got my email yesterday. I can't remember where I was "in line". I think i put my name down in October maybe? But anyway, I purchased yesterday and it said ti would be here thurs or fri of this week. Pretty stoked! Cheers.

There should be a great number of invitations continuing to go out this week and next.
Thats great . . but what does "great" mean in your post, other than "more than last time"? And just how long is this line anyways? Even a ballpark number would be nice. I don't see how telling us anything like that would compromise FAS in any way. Its the fact of not knowing anything that makes the queue seem longer.

How about it M@? :cool:

Got my invite yesterday and purchased. My confirmation for the wait list was 6:05 CST or 7:05 EST. The line moved really fast from 6:35 compared to the previous half hour.

Seems like the normal pace is continuing, which is good - still waiting for the FLOODGATES to be opened; I realize it may take time to put together that many units after unloading parts from two shipping containers!

Seems like the normal pace is continuing, which is good - still waiting for the FLOODGATES to be opened; I realize it may take time to put together that many units after unloading parts from two shipping containers!
Yes and I'm sure they all have to be tested....and QA'd....I wouldn't want to get one and have it fail..you have to wait on quality......

I really hope they get to at least 7:30 this week. That could get me my AX8 before my next gig.

Back
Top Bottom