AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

This sucks..........at least 6 months huh?
can't say how long . .but its gonna be a while . .i don't know how many are in front of us but I'm going to guess its at least 700-800 at least. Of course , no one to my small bit of knowledge has said how many total sales were made for this unit and I would guess FAS ain't gonna say much about it , either. So, for now, I'm just gonna drop in here once a day or so and see whats happening and not expect to hear from FAS for at least 4 months.

My date is 2/7/16 so . . . . I've been dealing with the VA so i KNOW what its like to be perched on the mailbox for months on end, and obsessing about it only makes things worse. AX8 seems to be a great unit so far, some bugs to work out by the look of it so by the time we get one most of the kinks should be gone, hopefully. What I don't want to do is get all worked up and frustrated and go buy a Helix because I know in a year I'll be kicking myself for it. I might as well take that $1500 and throw it in my wood stove.

Peace.

Bring on October 16th Invites....

Just a little perspective, from another 10/16 guy.... the first post on this thread signed up10/13 at 5:14pm and purchased on 1/4. Latest post on this thread signed up at 6:21pm and purchased on 2/6. That suggests approximately one hour of the extremely high volume early wait list signups handled per month of production.

I know this is wild, irresponsible speculation....but it's also a kinda fun.

Let's assume an approximate 12 hour 'purchase day'....say from 10am to 10pm. We're looking at something like three more hours on 10/13. That's covers March, April and May production. Then let's also guess that the wait list signup rate drops by half from 10/14 through the next week or so as folks with slower trigger fingers catch on. If we spitball and say about 24 buying hours until our 10/16 times come up...that's another year.

I'll be looking forward to my AX-8 late next spring. :eek:

Just a little perspective, from another 10/16 guy.... the first post on this thread signed up10/13 at 5:14pm and purchased on 1/4. Latest post on this thread signed up at 6:21pm and purchased on 2/6. That suggests approximately one hour of the extremely high volume early wait list signups handled per month of production.

Let's assume an approximate 12 hour 'purchase day'....say from 10am to 10pm. We're looking at something like three more hours on 10/13. That's covers March, April and May production. Then let's also guess that the wait list signup rate drops by half from 10/14 through the next week or so as folks with slower trigger fingers catch on. If we spitball and say about 24 buying hours until our 10/16 times come up...that's another year.

Take the rope off from around your neck and come down out of the tree , please.:D

Well, there's a massive amount of assumptions there :p.
One big one, is that the rate of production is not a constant. We know for a fact that certain floodgates have been opened... just waiting for the flood to hit now.
Also, I don't understand the "12 hour purchase day" - the waitlist is 24 hours and all needs worked through in order. The rate / amount of signups on the waitlist likely has peaks and valleys. :)

Just keep calm and patient. Everyone will have theirs at some point. My guitarist is in the same boat as a lot of people - waiting for an invite (though he is a tad jealous I have mine :D). But, you know what? We're still cranking out tunes, writing new material, and lots of gigging just like always. His Ultra still works just as well as it did yesterday, and the years before.

Back
Top Bottom