AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

My email somehow does not have my confirmation email when signing up for the waitlist. Is there any way to find out when I did from FAS?

OK, I checked my email history and I sent the original attempt to sigh up for the wait list on 10-13-2015 @ 3:07pm <- This would have put me second on the Excel spreadsheet list of people who signed up on 1-13-2015. The persons above and below me on that list got their AX8 several weeks ago so there is that I guess lol.

Given that you're in Washington (i.e. on the west coast) this would've meant your initial email at 3:07pm Pacific was at 6:07pm Eastern. Sounds like they sent you the invite based on the correct waitlist position corresponding to your initial email.

Good luck with your search for the perfect interface!

confirmation received on 10/13 at 6:17 eastern
Invitation received 2/25 at 1:37pm
purchased at 3:01 - Will get AX8 tomorrow at headquarter at 10am
Another very very happy guitar player!!!

My email somehow does not have my confirmation email when signing up for the waitlist. Is there any way to find out when I did from FAS?

Have you checked your sent items for when you asked to be added to the waitlist? The confirmation email is pretty much an immediate response which should get you within a minute or two of where you would fit in on the list.

Given that you're in Washington (i.e. on the west coast) this would've meant your initial email at 3:07pm Pacific was at 6:07pm Eastern. Sounds like they sent you the invite based on the correct waitlist position corresponding to your initial email.

Good luck with your search for the perfect interface!

I do believe you are correct! I didn't think about that, thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom