AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

Update: the number of invitations for the US and Canada will be stepping up dramatically next week.

Dear FAS , would you whisper me, what is ETA invitation of November 20th after the stepping up dramatically , so I won't spent the money elsewhere , please be honest to me #desperate

Update: the number of invitations for the US and Canada will be stepping up dramatically next week.

M@, why don't you just say by when you expect to get through the first day of the waitlist? Since you are choosing to speak, that would be much more useful information.

Probably because anytime they post anything, especially timelines, people seem to lose their minds when it's "missed".

True, but I think this is a different situation. The number of people who signed up on the 13th is a fixed number. At this point, FAS must have a pretty good sense of their pipeline and when they expect those orders will be filled. There don't seem to be that many variables.

Well, the only thing showing up are parts. They still need assembled, QA'd, probably firmware loaded/updated, burned in and probably other tasks. All of that takes time, and depending on how each steps goes, is pretty volatile in terms of time to get each unit out the door.

True, but I think this is a different situation. The number of people who signed up on the 13th is a fixed number. At this point, FAS must have a pretty good sense of their pipeline and when they expect those orders will be filled. There don't seem to be that many variables.
I wonder what the percentage is of people on the list, who actually buy. Then of course, you have to give people time to reply.

11/10 here. I bought a EV-1, humbuster, TRS cables, and an RCF NX-12, now waiting. Not sure I can take much more of this! Floodgate - pipeline, whatever, let the games begin!:)

I wonder what the percentage is of people on the list, who actually buy. Then of course, you have to give people time to reply.

Hello,

This rate changes wildly from day to day of invitations. Some days it is close to 100% at this point! Unless they are on the immediate short term radar, there are many many variables making it near-impossible to predict when a particular person's invite might go out. Supply chain management. Dealer orders. Variable production. QA testing evolution. Human resource issues. Competing responsibilities. Answering forum questions ;-) Remember... the AX8 is still handmade in the USA, wth each unit inspected, programmed and tested by a Fractal employee. The price of quality is time. And as Cliff stated elsewhere, we've only just "opened the floodgates" meaning production and invitation quantities are able to be increased to meet the overwhelming demand. We knew it would be big, but this is simply incredible.

I promise: in time, you'll have yours. And when we hit a kind of stride, We'll try to make some predictions as we did during the roll out of the Axe-Fx II.

Thanks,

Hello,

This rate changes wildly from day to day of invitations. Some days it is close to 100% at this point! Unless they are on the immediate short term radar, there are many many variables making it near-impossible to predict when a particular person's invite might go out. Supply chain management. Dealer orders. Variable production. QA testing evolution. Human resource issues. Competing responsibilities. Answering forum questions ;-) Remember... the AX8 is still handmade in the USA, wth each unit inspected, programmed and tested by a Fractal employee. The price of quality is time. And as Cliff stated elsewhere, we've only just "opened the floodgates" meaning production and invitation quantities are able to be increased to meet the overwhelming demand. We knew it would be big, but this is simply incredible.

I promise: in time, you'll have yours. And when we hit a kind of stride, We'll try to make some predictions as we did during the roll out of the Axe-Fx II.

Thanks,
Thank you for chiming in, and putting it more eloquently than I. Apologies if I overstepped any boundaries for answering those posts!

Hello,

Thanks,

Well Said!

Hello,

Thanks,
Thanks for checking in. I have owned my Ultra since June of 2007, and I have to say, it is still the single best piece of gear I have ever owned. That's why I'm so excited about the AX8. I am happy for FAS's success.

Hello,

Thanks,
It is the Burden of Success, my man. :D

Anyone know what the "dealer orders" Matt mentioned in his reply? The only re-seller I know is G66. Can you buy an AX8 from a b&m store?

Back
Top Bottom