AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

Anyone have a clue what time the latest invite was? Speadsheet hasnt seen any activity since tuesday.

Last edited:
I have been checking the spreadsheet for two weeks, and it seems basically unchanged. I wish we knew when this big splash of AX8's was going to land and how many units there are going to be.

If you go by postings on this forum, the list has moved about 30 minutes per week, over the last two weeks.

Maybe another announcement will come when the big supply is shipping, or will invites just go faster but privately?

From the Euro thread, I read that those who signed up on the 14th were able to purchase already.

It does seem that there hasn't been much waitlist movement in the past week. The suggested 'begin shipping' date of end-October was certainly misleading, even if the intention was to be helpful. The bottom line is that I need to have a modeler by April, and since I got the flu on the 13th and didn't get on the waitlist until the morning of the 14th, it probably isn't going to happen.

I suspect there are others who have show and session dates by which they need equipment. It will be a pity if I have to go out and get a Helix as I feel it won't be as good, but at this point the Helix is a real thing, while the AX8 is for most of us still a will-o'-the-wisp.

From the Euro thread, I read that those who signed up on the 14th were able to purchase already.

It does seem that there hasn't been much waitlist movement in the past week. The suggested 'begin shipping' date of end-October was certainly misleading, even if the intention was to be helpful. The bottom line is that I need to have a modeler by April, and since I got the flu on the 13th and didn't get on the waitlist until the morning of the 14th, it probably isn't going to happen.

I suspect there are others who have show and session dates by which they need equipment. It will be a pity if I have to go out and get a Helix as I feel it won't be as good, but at this point the Helix is a real thing, while the AX8 is for most of us still a will-o'-the-wisp.
I have a gig April 19th, so I hope I get mine by 04/12. That gives me a week for setup. I think it's going to be close. ( My date is 10/13 @ 8:20)

Excuse this question please everyone if it's rather nonsensical, I'm relatively new here (!),,,it appears that they're already shipping to overseas buyers that signed up by the second day (Oct 14th),,,and of course, we're still on the first day, early evening here,,,is that how it works, there's two different time frames? I'm signed up early on the second day, and it's making me wish that I lived in Europe!

Well, I'm guessing the non-NA (North America) wait list is substantially shorter than the NA one. Hence, they can move through it quicker. Also, since FAS HQ was expecting one or two large containers of shipments, I'm betting that any day now we'll see a substantial uptick in invites for NA wait list customers.
Everyone just stay a bit more calm and let FAS work it as they best can. In the meantime, go practice or something ;)

Well, I'm guessing the non-NA (North America) wait list is substantially shorter than the NA one. Hence, they can move through it quicker. Also, since FAS HQ was expecting one or two large containers of shipments, I'm betting that any day now we'll see a substantial uptick in invites for NA wait list customers.
Everyone just stay a bit more calm and let FAS work it as they best can. In the meantime, go practice or something ;)

"Also, since FAS HQ was expecting one or two large containers of shipments, I'm betting that any day now we'll see a substantial uptick in invites for NA wait list customers.",,,I LIKE this reply!

Excuse this question please everyone if it's rather nonsensical, I'm relatively new here (!),,,it appears that they're already shipping to overseas buyers that signed up by the second day (Oct 14th),,,and of course, we're still on the first day, early evening here,,,is that how it works, there's two different time frames? I'm signed up early on the second day, and it's making me wish that I lived in Europe!

It does seem like the Euro wait list is a little shorter, but the Euro wait list is still going to take some time too... I contacted G66, and they said April is likely the first time they would have availability.

Back
Top Bottom