AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

You gotta be shittin' me....

Exception

A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. Delivery will be rescheduled.

Scheduled Delivery:

Monday 02/15/2016, By End of Day

By End of Day

FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS
PLAISTOW, NH, US

Exception
A train derailment has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. Delivery will be rescheduled.

Scheduled Delivery:

By End of Day

FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS
PLAISTOW, NH, US
Your weekend just got longer.

Exception

Scheduled Delivery:

By End of Day

FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS
PLAISTOW, NH, US

I got this same message on UPS...WTF.

Exception

Scheduled Delivery:

By End of Day

FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS
PLAISTOW, NH, US
Hope the package does
I got this same message on UPS...WTF.
Makes you wonder if UPS truck hit and derailed the train. That won't end well for your AX8 packages.

i
...Status: Exception: A train derailment has delayed delivery... Delivery will be rescheduled. Scheduled Delivery: Monday 02/15/2016, By End of Day....

Divine intervention. Delivery is now the day after Valentine's Day. That train derailment might have saved an untold number of marriages and relationships. (Undisclosed sources claim a pink arrow was found at the scene of the derailment. Cupid wanted for questioning)

Last edited:
For those that got that message, did you use UPS ground or something else? I used 3 day shipping and mine's out for delivery today.

Exception

Scheduled Delivery:

By End of Day

FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS
PLAISTOW, NH, US
Better not let me find out where that train is....

I got my invite on 02/16/2016 at 8:30am Central Time and ordered it today. Can't wait. FYI, I got on the list 10/13/2015

Back
Top Bottom