AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

Well I deserve to wait since I had one right at the beginning and returned it to keep my XL+. So I am on the waitlist "again". If the dates hold true I should have about 2 weeks to go...I do have my xl+ on the for sale forum....but that could change...Money isn't as tight now as it was back then.

Last edited:
OK-Signed up 5/19Got the Invite today 6/8 Guess they are moving right along.............My second run at the AX8....

OK-Signed up 5/19Got the Invite today 6/8 Guess they are moving right along.............My second run at the AX8....

Well I spoke to soon-My invite Does not work...cannot add to cart..Wonderful-Guess it just wasn't meant to be for me....I give up - Edit: well that was BS of course... the giving up part

Last edited:
Having spent a lot of time in customer service related roles for my income, I just wanted to comment on how impressive the response time from Fractal is through this forum site. It adds another level of value to an amazing product

I agree... Short story.... When I ordered my Standard way back in April 09 I had an issue. I emailed FAS. The next morning at around 8:30a my phone rings. It's Cliff from Fractal asking me what the issue was and of course he solved it...I will never forget that. Very cool indeed.... Cliff may not remember t but I sure do...Not your everyday business occurrence..............

So Cliff replied 47 minutes ago offering assistance....Matt emailed me a little after that and I just ordered my Ax8...... Very happy camper... Now that's Customer Service and taking care of your customers..................
Seeing stuff like this, along with years of product support and upgrades are the reason I'm taking the dive into modeling with Fractal. As much as I like some of the features the competition has, you simply can't argue with history. Now hopefully I'll get my invite soon :p

My back up Ax8 is out for delivery today! First wait time was almost 3 months, this one was closer to 5 weeks.........super Stoked!

Sorry I'm late to the party.
Signed up May 9,
Invite received June 6.
Delivered June 10.

This thing sounds so good. Two days just playing the presets, haven't tweaked anything yet. I am happy with almost all presets. Hard to find a bad one. And now I am on the wait list of FX8 MKII. :)

Back
Top Bottom