AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

I did email them; and the response was that I am indeed on the list. Much relieved. Thanks again for the advice.
Thats awesome and congrats. Glad to hear they responded so quick. Their service has yet to disappoint me, much like this rack unit so far. Just waiting on the MFC due to arrive tomorrow.

Just want to add that the MFC-101 was purchased today and it's already due in tomorrow with normal shipping. I'm only a few states away but it's still very impressive shipping once purchased. The Pod HD Pro I returned to go Fractal took a week to deliver when purchased at a local Guitar Center by comparison.
But I digress, back into exploring the Axe...

Signed up June 7th and got invite Friday June 17th. They shipped it moments after I bought after 3pm on Friday (same timezone) - Thanks!

I waited until the wait wasn't that long.

First post on this forum but I reading it for some time now. Also first Fractal product for me.
Only had time so far to check some of the presets out - which have been impressive thus far.

alright, update time!

Signed up for waitlist: June 13
Invite received: June 23

Ordered straight away, with next day shipping the total comes to 1506,66 - I haven't even plugged in yet and that thing is already metal as f***.

Update time for me as well:
I've since had my AX8 shipped and have been tinkering with it for a day or two now.....
my final verdict.

Anyone wanna buy a tube amp? ;)

Seriously though, I've only tweaked some of the presets and they all have that mojo to them. I can't explain, but it sounds good, real good.
Thanks to the guys at Fractal. They've put together a great product that didn't let me down. And kudos for the speedy shipping!

So shipping is terrible. Ordered Thursday, with UPS Next Day Air Saver shipping to get it before the weekend. Wasn't shipped out until Friday 4:54, which is after the cutoff for UPS' next day delivery. I just paid a whole bunch of money for next day delivery to wait 4 days.. pretty frustrating and disappointing.

So shipping is terrible. Ordered Thursday, with UPS Next Day Air Saver shipping to get it before the weekend. Wasn't shipped out until Friday 4:54, which is after the cutoff for UPS' next day delivery. I just paid a whole bunch of money for next day delivery to wait 4 days.. pretty frustrating and disappointing.

Was the order placed before or after 1PM EST?

Was the order placed before or after 1PM EST?

Order placed: Thursday 5:25PM EST
UPS Cutoff for next day delivery: Friday 12:00 (noon)
Order shipped: Friday 4:54PM EST

EDIT: resolved. Matt got in touch right quick, explained what happened (UPS is having delay issues today) and found a solution that leaves me more than happy. Kudos to Fractal for backing up their products with service like that, that's a fantastic way to deal with customers.

Last edited:
Order placed: Thursday 5:25PM EST
UPS Cutoff for next day delivery: Friday 12:00 (noon)
Order shipped: Friday 4:54PM EST

EDIT: resolved. Matt got in touch right quick, explained what happened (UPS is having delay issues today) and found a solution that leaves me more than happy. Kudos to Fractal for backing up their products with service like that, that's a fantastic way to deal with customers.

Cool, I was just wondering if it had anything to do with this disclaimer in the FAS shopping cart page: "Orders placed after 1PM EST will ship the NEXT business day."

Back
Top Bottom