AX8 Teaser Video

They don't really do that. They strobe very fast. Your eye can't detect it. However the strobing aliases against the frame rate of the camera. It's the same thing as when you take a video of a TV (and the scans aren't sync'd).

Yeah I figured that I was just thinking of the Vegas Mode on some consoles - totally gratuitous blinky-flashy time.

So if I can get one of these I can play around at work, and my boss will install keyboards and a drumset ? Sounds ok to me.
Thanks for the family show. BTW even with the "accent" you sing better than I'll ever do..

There's a close-up that shows 8 blocks very similar to the FX8 screen. Is that a different variation on showing the grid (maybe just the blocks in use?), or is that what you have your 8 switches assigned to? If the latter, why are amp and cab on footswitches (genuine curiosity)?

There's a close-up that shows 8 blocks very similar to the FX8 screen. Is that a different variation on showing the grid (maybe just the blocks in use?), or is that what you have your 8 switches assigned to? If the latter, why are amp and cab on footswitches (genuine curiosity)?

Your curiosity will have to wait until the inevitable demo videos from folks like Cooper Carter (who does great demos and tutorials on behalf of G66), Chris Katsukuri ( axefxtutorials.com - kick-ass twitch streams!) and others. All will be explained in granular detail. Patience, friend.

Nice day at the office! You guys should take that show on the road.

Coming soon to a dive bar near you...The FASholes. Has a nice ring to it.

You guys need to let loose and not take yourselves so seriously. Yeesh...

;)

It sound's just like an Axe Fx 2 to me. :)

Yeah, no... All the hype about UI, and the AX8 looks so much simpler to use. Great, great design.

Excited to learn the specs and features.

Very excited for this unit. Will we be playing the waiting game for a while with this one, once it gets released?

Sounded pretty good, for the limited guitar going on. Can't wait to see a feature demo to see how it compares to the flagship

Back
Top Bottom