Atomic

Sixstring

Legend!
Any one know if anything new is expected from Atomic in the near future? I haven't heard or seen anything from TK in quite a wile.

I had the same question since it appears he was not attending the NY amp show with Cliff. And TK is not very active here on the forum lately.

Last edited:
I'm still here guys! Thanks for wondering. My wife and I are expecting our 1st child any day now so I've been staying close to home whenever possible. Atomic has been working very hard on product development. Nothing to talk about at this very moment but rest assured there's a lot going on behind the scenes.

-TK

I'm still here guys! Thanks for wondering. My wife and I are expecting our 1st child any day now so I've been staying close to home whenever possible. Atomic has been working very hard on product development. Nothing to talk about at this very moment but rest assured there's a lot going on behind the scenes.

-TK

Great to hear that Tom - congrats on the upcoming arrival of a baby - that's great stuff!

-TK

Tom congratulations on your first child :D as a father of two I can honestly say it is a journey that is very rewarding. Best wishes to you and you wife and your soon to be??? do we know if it's going to be a boy or girl or is it going to be a surprise?

-TK

Congrats Tom! i also hope for the birth of a new product soon! say, something like a stereo rackable poweramp that could be used to power your passive cabs/wedges!!! pretty please.

-TK
CONGRATS TOM !!!!
Your life is forever changed! (for the better). :shock

Congrats man! Children can be the biggest challenge in life but also the most rewarding :)

Cheers
Steve

Tom,

Congrats from Holland.

Would love to send some flowers to your home adress

Greetings

DADA aka Peewee aka Herman

Congratulations to you and the family mate - prepare to say goodbye to any spare time you had left!

-TK

Congrats, man. Guess we'll have to hold out for that new Atomic FRFR in a 4x12 stack form-factor. *hint hint* ;)

Congrats. Enjoy the peace and sleep now but once the baby arrives cherrish every moment because they don't stay little for long.

I'm having deja vu as when i bought my Ultra, all the official news and undercurrents indicated no future development with the Axe, then 3 months later AF2 came out. I am close to pulling the trigger on some atomic cabs, but if there is developement in the near future with atomic amps, I would certainly like to wait as the future product may suit my needs better...feel my pain?

Back
Top Bottom