Atomic CLR ... Waiting No More!

Did you put in a support request? They responded to me fairly quickly via that.

Yes, communication was great in the first 4-5 weeks, but another 6 weeks passed. We are at 11 weeks and we still don't know if the unit was entered into their system and there were no words from them in the last 6 weeks. The last message was 6 weeks ago saying they probably will get to my unit in 2 weeks, so I gave them space for 4 weeks just in case, but we are at 6 weeks without any communication and I start to worry, that my unit got lost.

Yes, communication was great in the first 4-5 weeks, but another 6 weeks passed. We are at 11 weeks and we still don't know if the unit was entered into their system and there were no words from them in the last 6 weeks. The last message was 6 weeks ago saying they probably will get to my unit in 2 weeks, so I gave them space for 4 weeks just in case, but we are at 6 weeks without any communication and I start to worry, that my unit got lost.
Try @Tom King here directly. I used to see him post here periodically in the past.

WOW!!! So just to paint a picture for you guys. I was using ax8 for 2 years. I tried it with headrush and it was ok for home practice. But in a full band configuration, nothing could get close to my dual rectifier. So I was using ax8 as a FX unit and midi controller for my boogie.
Well, I just got 2 CLR's to pair with my FM3, and holy shit!!!
I heard they were good, but I didn't expect this result. It sounded the same as my boogie in a band practice, some people in band said it sounds even better.
I will keep my boogie for a while, but this is just mind blowing. It sounds and have the feel of the amp, and better.

@jkstraw Sorry about that. We had a larger immediate response than expected which wiped out our webstore inventory. We have a few more available in stock and I updated the store earlier so you should be set if you try again now.
Hey Tom, any updates on how long the waitlist is going to be? I signed up today..so I am sure there will be a wait time - just wondering how long..

Back
Top Bottom