Atomic CLR = Sonic bliss !!! In depth review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only joking about the NS-10's... but I see I left off the ";-)"

I was never a fan a mixing with them, only throwing a mix over to them to see how they translate... but just personal preference, like everything else... ;-)

They were the first monitors I got when I got into mixing and I've never changed them for something else.

Ok, back to all things CLR Bliss replayed... Wow, the CLR's have a meaty bottom end ! I'm finding myself loving the Marshall modded amp ALOT more, where they always seemed kinda weak before. My lead sound, however, is going to need some work... it seemed meaty before, but seems thin now... hmmm

They were the first monitors I got when I got into mixing and I've never changed them for something else.

My needs are really simple -- just music play back. No mixing, recording or any of that stuff. -- The last set I purchased was almost 10 years ago from Guitar Center -- so I think it is time.

I agree with you that was a pretty ridiculous statement made by the OP. So now you need to buy a CLR because none of the patches in the Axe (after XYZ date) will work correctly unless it is connected to a CLR.

I am sure Fractal will appreciate and be supportive of this new marketing pitch. ...mmmm let me think ... maybe not.

To me the solution is simple if you want to use a "patch" that was created "exclusively" for the CLR.

Simply go to the amp EQ and put all the bands back at zero and disable any array of EQ blocks that were put in the chain.

Now the patch should work with just about anything you connect to the Axe. :lol

Since the majority of us DON'T use a CLR, what are you implying here?

I, for one, are wondering why you have such a nasty bent towards CLR (and those who review or use it)? I don't use one, but I don't have a bias towards anyone who does. I have my own solution, and I have no problems dialing in what I need.

You see an agenda with anyone who appreciates CLR, and it's to the point where it's irritating. If you have something that works, then USE IT, and prove them wrong by results, not 'not so subtle' implications off collusion.

Please PM me if you have comments. They do not need to be aired here.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom