Atomic CLR "EXPLOSIVE"!!! UPDATES w/Vid Setup and Backing tracks

I've heard people using this as their monitors for mixing as well? What are your thoughts on this Dojo? Do you think it would work well?

I've heard people using this as their monitors for mixing as well? What are your thoughts on this Dojo? Do you think it would work well?

Most definitely. I use Tannoys for my recording room main monitors and have been messing with my CLR powered wedge for comparison. Sounds great, adds another level to the experience.
I am set to get another CLR as I need 1 for each side of my head. :D

I am doing this and they are outstanding.

The amplitude response in the critical midrange; especially is revealing for mixing.

And the LF response is very smooth and sounds great with kick drum and bass guitar without a sub.

How are you guys disposing the CLRs in the room (i.e. distance between them and from yourselves) for studio monitoring? I guess they're not suited as being CF?

Most definitely. I use Tannoys for my recording room main monitors and have been messing with my CLR powered wedge for comparison. Sounds great, adds another level to the experience.
I am set to get another CLR as I need 1 for each side of my head. :D

Do you need the beer can head holder for that ?

beercanhat56163.jpg

Back
Top Bottom