Atomic Amps - "Coincident Linear Reference" Designed by Jay Mitchell

Sorry for quoting myself.

Am I being too picky?
Doesn't this bother anyone? Just a little bit?

AXECLR.png

Yes, I am disturbed by the faceless Axe Fx.

Atomic didn't answer my NAMM question before (maybe they commented on it before, if they did I missed it)...If they are not taking a cab to NAMM I believe they are missing a great opportunity to show their cab to key people in the business. Just an opinion.

If you have a sell direct business model NAMM is useless. Tom has a history of slow response to inquires, do a search.

These still aren't available for order on the Atomic website, right? I'm assuming no changes in availability or pricing is coming for Reactor series? I read through about the last 15 pages of this thread so if this was answered earlier then I apologize in advance for asking an already answered question.

Will there be any cabs to try out
at the NAMM show?
Hi Galo! While we're not going to have a booth at the show, we will have CLR Series products on the show floor as well as in our hotel suite. As it's been mentioned, having a booth at NAMM is not an effective use of Atomic's resources especially since we're not looking for any retail customers or distributors.

If anyone is interested in meeting up feel free to email Atomic's support address.

-TK

These still aren't available for order on the Atomic website, right? I'm assuming no changes in availability or pricing is coming for Reactor series? I read through about the last 15 pages of this thread so if this was answered earlier then I apologize in advance for asking an already answered question.
Hi Doug, the Reactor Series is being discontinued. We may continue to produce the 50/50 if demand continues in wake of the CLR Series but it will be on hiatus until at least the spring. We have a few "B" stocks Reactor Cabs and Wedges in the warehouse so if your interested you can write in with what you're looking for.

Hi Doug, the Reactor Series is being discontinued. We may continue to produce the 50/50 if demand continues in wake of the CLR Series but it will be on hiatus until at least the spring. We have a few "B" stocks Reactor Cabs and Wedges in the warehouse so if your interested you can write in with what you're looking for.

Thanks for the quick reply Tom, I appreciate it. I'm going to wait to hear a few reviews before placing an order, but these look really interesting.

Thanks for the update Tom. Looking forward to it.
For folks who don't have FB. "
The CLR Series has arrived at Atomic HQ!!! Reserve list invitations will start going out in the order in which they were received starting no later than Monday January 14th."

Back
Top Bottom