Atomic Amps - "Coincident Linear Reference" Designed by Jay Mitchell

live music: The Incestet 1/1/12 - YouTube

I'm having a lot more fun now. That's me and my good friend Matt playing with our twenty year old drummer friend Yeager.

I just wish I didn't look like such a dork when I play.

I checked out the video. great playing. Reminded me of the old fusion/prog rock I used to listen to and play in the mid 70's. Love that stuff. Every note sounds good!
And as far as looking like a dork. I don't agree. I think most of us think we look a bit like dorks when we play - I know I do - but we never think that of others! Funny. Just put on Bono-style cool shades and you go instantly from Dork to Dark and from drool to Cool! :lol

Nah, you look good, man. Nice playing btw. And usually I dislike drum solos, but this one was nice, this jazzy dude never loses a beat.

Too bad TK never seemed really interested on participating in discussions here. IMHO. Jay seems to be doing all the heavy lifting alone, taking crap and lots of BS in TGP. Maybe it's time for Tom to show up and feed our GAS/hype. ;)

I just marvel at the fact that there are 39 pages and counting here...and more at TGP - over a speaker :D Even more incredulous - I read the entire thread here...and most of the one at TGP!! :shock

Too bad TK never seemed really interested on participating in discussions here. IMHO. Jay seems to be doing all the heavy lifting alone, taking crap and lots of BS in TGP. Maybe it's time for Tom to show up and feed our GAS/hype. ;)
Tom is a wise man.

If I were the manufacturer I'd stay out of it as well.

And Peace to you Gianfranco.

Wow... "Gianfranco"

"Gianfranco Di Mare"

It sounds like a song when I speak it!

My name is "Scott".

You're name is, shall we say "woody".
My name is a bit "tinny".

Monty Python's best sketch ever - YouTube

OMG

LOL

Their English is a bit too much for me... I'd like to respond something funny to you but I just cant! XD

BTW, my name means "John Frank Of The Sea"

Uh... nice performance. The Incestet, I mean X)

Well, the way you hold the guitar you could almost hide behind it! :p Seriously, I've never seen someone hold the guitar as much as a cello like you. Did that come naturally, or because of injuries & stuff?
Is that the Pat Metheny model?

I hold the guitar that way to bring my guitar playing in alignment with Internal Health Exercise and traditional Chinese medicine principles.
Roundness in the chest
Roundness under the arms
Relaxed, natural curvature of the wrist/hand

This playing posture helps more life-force flow from my heart into the guitar. Whether or not it makes an audible difference, attention to details like this helps elevate my personal playing moment.

(yes, Pat Metheny model, but with 57 Classics and rewired like a 335)

Last edited:
I hold the guitar that way to bring my guitar playing in alignment with Internal Health Exercise and traditional Chinese medicine principles.
Roundness in the chest
Roundness under the arms
Relaxed, natural curvature of the wrist/hand

This playing posture helps more life-force flow from my heart into the guitar. Whether or not it makes an audible difference, attention to details like this helps elevate my personal playing moment.
Hmmm, I'm quite interested in what you wrote. Care to say a bit more, or perhaps point me to a web site, a book, or a general philosophy? PM me if this is too "out of topic" (which I think it is), but I'm seriously curious, and others may be too. Thanks.

Has Atomic made any formal announcements regarding the clr's yet? I definatley want a pair of cube's if they live up to their expectations.

Back in the U.S....Back in the U.S....Back in the U.S.S.R!

Haha.. No, I'm not even close to him, last time I checked his gear page, he had 121, I got only 31, including 3 basses, a banjo and a balalaika.. :)

"Let me hear your balaikas ringing out,
Come and keep your comrades warm..."

All it takes is one word, (in this case "balalaika") and BAM! ...Instant memories of listening to the Beatles with my (older) sisters when I was 6 - 7 years-old!

Ooops sorry....a bit "off-topic" there - lol!

Bill

I'll bump this thread with a question (hope it hasn't been answered already):

Will the passive version have speakon inputs?

MotherSea said:
I'll bump this thread with a question (hope it hasn't been answered already):

Will the passive version have speakon inputs?

The pre-production models that Jay exhibited at the Dallas - Ft. Worth Axe-Fx Meetup all had Neutrik Speakon connectors.

Back
Top Bottom