Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

I went for the cab version. I have it up off the floor behind me on tilt stands so no wedge needed here.

That's what I ended up doing. I got a cab instead of the Wedge. Should be here on Tuesday. Sean, what Tilt stand did you get? because I think I'm needing the same thing.

Sean, if you just put it on the floor is the dispersion "OK" or does it sound like it's just shooting by your calves?
I know the dispersion on these is supposed to be pretty good but is that just a 'side to side" thing?

Well the dispersion is equal in all directions (other than hitting the floor and bouncing up from that). I haven't tried them at my feet.

I am using them for guitar reinforcement (feedback) and just having some stage volume coming off (since many times people that are close up have the PA over their head)

Just wanted to let you guys know. I got a note from Atomic saying that I was at the top of the list about 6 weeks ago. In the note, Tom said it should be about 6-8 weeks before they would be ready. He prefaced it was an estimate but I really am hoping they come soon. (Fingers crossed)

BTW, I put my name on the list on Jan 29, in case you were interested.

I got the same thing, but had to build a simple shelf to sit across the stand. The feet on the cab line up exactly with the horizontal supports, so the cab ends up in an awkward position. I just cut a piece of plywood, added a couple of rails that line up with the horizontal supports that keep it from sliding/shifting and painted it all black. Works great. The shelf will add some volume to the output... simple adjustment.

Wondering if anyone (especially Tom) has an update on the estimated availability date of the second shipment of active wedges?

I received an email on March 4th that stated 6-8 weeks. It's been six weeks. Tom has been good about communicating when their is something to communicate. Maybe we will hear something soon. I am waiting on the active wedge like many others.

Last edited:
I'd love an official update too. Every day that goes by makes it harder and harder to hold on to the cash I have set aside for one of these. My wife has been sniffing around and I'm just hoping that Tom and Jay find it before she does.

I never said that. I'm giving 8-10 weeks as a lead time for customers who are just getting on the list now to be cautious since we're close selling through the next run (we have another order scheduled behind it). We are in currently in pre production and waiting for all parts to arrive. Once they do, production will roll pretty quickly. I'll expect to have a more detailed date in the next couple of weeks.

In all cases I've been careful to say these are estimates not guarantees. Behind the scenes we're working as hard and as quickly as possible to get the new batch in ASAP.

-TK
Tom, your PM's are full...no surprise!

I signed up for a pair of powered wedges awhile back and would like an estimate of the remaining wait as I'm doing some budgeting for a couple different projects. My email is mscott1965"at"aol"dot"com.

Best regards,

Scott

Tom, your PM's are full...no surprise!

I signed up for a pair of powered wedges awhile back and would like an estimate of the remaining wait as I'm doing some budgeting for a couple different projects. My email is mscott1965"at"aol"dot"com.

Best regards,

Scott
PMs cleared and email sent. Thanks, Scott!

Back
Top Bottom