Anybody know what date Atomic is up to on CLR wait list?

roodboy

Inspired
For those that have received the CLR could you post what date you gt on wait list?
I'm curious as to how far they are into it.

Got on 12/3, got (sort of) my 2 cabs 1/29.

They seem to be moving through it rapidly now that they actually started shipping. IMO the only gotcha would be if they run out of stock before the next batch arrives.

TT

Dec.11th is when TK sent me my waitlist confirmation. Word has it I'm getting a call tomorrow, if not, early next week. Mind you I'm in Canada, not sure if this is gonna slow things down or not for me.

Dec.11th is when TK sent me my waitlist confirmation. Word has it I'm getting a call tomorrow, if not, early next week. Mind you I'm in Canada, not sure if this is gonna slow things down or not for me.

dec 11 iss when i got confirmation from tom also but crickets are chirping here

Yeah, I would love that too. I didn't even know about the list until January (I guess I was distracted by the holidays) so I didn't get on the list until 1-9 :( I have a feeling based on everything I am seeing (they haven't even fulfilled the first day's list?) that I am in for a long wait. But it sure would be nice to know approximately how long. Or if I will even get one from the first set they received, or if I am going to have to wait until more stock arrives (or if it will even be before summer gets here). Yeah, I am anxious.

It might be a good idea to mention which CLR you are on list for, I got on 12/11 for Active cabs and no word yet.

Spoke with Tom last night... I'm in the "next batch" arriving; and FWIW, the "next batch" isn't a "week or three" situation, it's only a matter of a couple days.

He also mentioned just how INCREDIBLY responsive everyone was to the sign-up list at its introduction. Apparently there were and are a LOT of people on these pre-order lists and, well, hey...good for Atomic and good for us. Product is taking like wildfire, and everyone's pumped with it to date. Won't be long now - and even if it is a little longer than I had hoped for, I'm very confident the wait will be well worth it.

Mo

Back
Top Bottom