Announcing FM9 Turbo

Obviously I know they got a ton of orders yesterday so might be a pretty big task to get everything shipped, but just curious if anyone got any notifications yet?
From watching the FM3 and FM9 queues being processed previously, and my own experiences with them, getting orders is different than getting responses to invitations to purchase. The orders go into the RSVP queue, and invitations to purchase get pulled from that queue and are throttled based on what appear to be several criteria. People who've purchased will get an email when the unit ships, which is usually the following business day.

I'm sure their warehouse dock has stacks of boxes waiting for pickup.

I think it's a cool move for those who had to wait. I'm super happy with my FM9 and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of these in the hands of other players. If at some point a new version is created that allows for a second pitch block, the larger LCD displays for the foot switches, and a more substantial jump in power I would upgrade. Maybe get a color changing Turbo logo with pre-programmed settings for the holiday seasons too... :laughing:

Anyone got a shipping notice yet ? Obviously I know they got a ton of orders yesterday so might be a pretty big task to get everything shipped, but just curious if anyone got any notifications yet?
ordered and paid yesterday, showing "awaiting shipment" still, I have no doubt they will get out soon

Any word on unit availability outside of US & EU?
There is a fair number of Fractal users in my country and our dealer says he hasn't heard anything.

i joyned the list on 24th september 2021, i received an e-mail from g66 a couple of days ago for the shipment info, i hope to get the e-mail for the order soon

No, the '58x ARM and DSP cores run at the same speed. The original FM9 used the 450MHz version as that was all that was available at the time.

The Turbo uses the 500MHz version.
Dude, the marketing material should be corrected to properly state the 11.111% performance improvement. Not 10% as previously, and incorrectly, reported.

Or, as in the words of Star Trek, 11.111 percent above normal.

I love it when the dialog is something like "230 percent above normal". You mean, 3.3x normal???

Since I got no "confirmation" email...does that mean I slipped through the cracks?
Not very likely. It's more likely that your email agent thought it was spam, or moved it to a junk mail folder because some upstream mail server was too zealous. So, search your messages for a reply address of "waitlist@fractalaudio.com" or the text "THIS EMAIL FROM FRACTAL AUDIO".

Also Missing FM9 Waitlist Auto-Reply? Read this! might help.

The BEST thing to do is to contact the sales department via email or call them.

Back
Top Bottom